Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well believe it or not there are still good people left in the world so anyways this is the situation, i bought a track bike from a guy in Moody, AL and i live in NW Montana but i was going to Monroe, LA for 2 days working but i could not get the guy i bought the bike from to make the delivery(4 1/2-5 hour drive) and i could not get there cause i couldn't drive another 5 hours on a 36 hour drive with company truck, and shipping was 600 and that wasn't including the stands xtra upper and mics parts! So i had one last option got on this site and looked for someone in the Birmingham, AL area and what do you know i found JUICEBOX hit him up with a PM and explained the situation to him and he said he would gladly help me out if i pay for his fuel that's it! So we got everything sorted out and come to find out he lives 1.5miles from the guy with the bike! He loaded the bike up on Thursday night and of coarse i was a lil nervous but i had faith in zx-10r.net and its riders are kinda like family, but anyways he came and brought me the bike on Friday and everything went perfect as planned! So again i say my hats off to JUICEBOX thanks a million, and thanks to zx-10r.net everybody should throw a lil rep towards JUICEBOX!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm still driving back from Louisiana but I will be posting pics of my new baby when I get home!

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
Sounds like the true good-nature professionalism of a Marine to me!

:eek:ccasion1

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
thats awesome!..........another reason I love this place!!

props to JUICEBOX for sure!!!

Reactions: YB Legal

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Excellent! Will rep Juicebox for this! Then again, maybe it ain't too much arm-twisting to be asked to ride a 10R for a few hours and have your gas paid for! ha ha!

Glad to hear some members go the extra mile.. and congrats on the new bike, bro!

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Glad I could be in the right place to help someone out. Made a few friends in the process. By the way the track whore is pretty bad ass.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Good stuff Juicebox. Repped.

:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts