Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as everyone knows I am a huge supporter of their product and have been since I put one on my 08 10. Based on recent events I am an even greater supporter.
I was going to sell my exhaust an work with their tech department for something a little different, when looking at things I noticed a little discoloration on the carban fiber. As i have a contact at LOR I dropped him an email saying that there was some discoloration blah blah blah. Tom asked me to send him the exhaust so that he could take a look at it and said that he would repack-resleeve it and send it back. To make a long story short he is sending me a new can and .dB killer (it will never get used) without question.
This is a big :thumbsup:for LOR - to stand by their product even thoug I beat the crap out of everything I use.

And now the great part - they offer a 300 mm (12") can and a 260 mm (10") can and good 'ol kwaki is getting a 200 mm (7.87") can - Tom has already forewarned me of the noise level difference between the two :wink:

I'll post up some pics as soon as available.

Big props for LOR :mrgreen:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Nice job. Always nice to hear of this type of support about a vendor. Can't wait for the pics. :)

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
we will need pics and more pics of that one. are they gonna offer the 200mm can now or is this just a one time part you (lucky bastard LOL) oh and maybe post up a sound clip of that thing ??? any idea when you will get the new one??

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
we will need pics and more pics of that one. are they gonna offer the 200mm can now or is this just a one time part you (lucky bastard LOL) oh and maybe post up a sound clip of that thing ??? any idea when you will get the new one??
I should have the new one by Monday and will post pics asap.
There may be something else in the works (i.e. Titanium :idea:)

I am so impressed with their customer service and attention to detail.

As I was the first with an LOR on the 08 I put it through its paces and Tom had said that he hasn't seen an exhaust cooked like that since he pulled apart a osh from Spies' AMA bike. There was a small split in the steel on the top and bottom of the packing.

I will try and do a sound clip and take some pics next week.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I agree I love my LOR, the funny thing is I jut got it for temporary cuz it was cheap! I will never change it now.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I love Level One Racing. Thinking of getting one myself. Is the 260mm really loud?

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love Level One Racing. Thinking of getting one myself. Is the 260mm really loud?
It is loud (I wear earplugs) in comparison to an Akra (you don't even hear when I ride with my buddy). I think it has an amazing sound.

·
Registered
42 Posts
i love my LOR... its the 260 satin black... GREAT quality and AMAZING sound

·
FEELING LUCKY, PUNK ?
5,739 Posts
I have heard lots of good reviews about them..
Heard and seen a lot too.. I like their quality.
I might, in the end, get a CF one, and mate it with my Akra

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sweet !! Does the satin black come with the black mid pipe or did you paint it yourself? Looks good:eyecrazy:
thanks!! i just painted it myself... used the high temp low gloss spray paint.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wel it arrived today and will be put on tomorrow but here it is against a ruler so that you can see its size. Now that's a big ass pic :lol:

Attachments

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
What a little can!! You know to all the people, carbon fiber cans are very easy to cut down and to put new rivets in. But that still would be cool that they did offer a small 7-9 inch can like this. I'm sure people would buy a lot of them...Post some pictures when you get it on the bike

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What a little can!! You know to all the people, carbon fiber cans are very easy to cut down and to put new rivets in. But that still would be cool that they did offer a small 7-9 inch can like this. I'm sure people would buy a lot of them...Post some pictures when you get it on the bike
I think they will be made availible though pricing will be the same as the 260mm
Cracks me up that they sent me a dB Killer -

·
Registered
581 Posts
Maybe you should talk to your buddy about making a can for the 06-07. I love their pipes as well I put one on my freinds GSXR 750 amazing sound but of course they don't make a dual or single can for my bike.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts