Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say thanks to Tony aka Leemajors on here for going above and beyond the call of duty. I had ordered a subframe in late September from him to replace a damaged one off my 08. I wasn't able to get it on for a couple months and when I finally was able to replace it, it was slightly tweaked preventing the tail covers from bolting up, along with a few other minor issues. Their website clearly says that a buyer has 7 days to inspect an item and there is a re-stocking fee, etc. but I figured I'd call up anyway and explain the situation to him. Called him up, explained the situation and he was super pro-active and offered to send me a new one at no charge. Once it shipped, he emailed me to let me know and has followed up every step of the way. Nobody does business this way anymore, so I was super impressed. I would absolutely recommend doing business with Tony and www.186mph.com.

Merry Christmas y'all! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Never heard of the site, but word of mouth is the best advertisement there is! And a company who is willing to go the extra mile for its customers is the business that I will support....

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
I know that's right, im abt to check out the site

1 - 4 of 4 Posts