Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have an 04 ZX10R with 11000 kms. Do any one of you have the setting for a 74kgs rider minus gear, with gear it would be another 10 kgs. I am aware of the Sport-rider setting also. I do not do city riding, I take it to the mountatains where there are twisties.

Pls advice

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
get your sag set correctly...none of the other really matters.

CHeers!

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Stock settings in the book should be good for you, and like the Hillster says , set your sag.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Start with you sag first like the :hick: says and go from there

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how do you set up the sag to my weight, is there a formula?

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
:werd: :ayyy:

in exchange for that info, you can let me drive one of your BMW's! :thumbsup:

:wav:

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
even thou we have to set sag first, perhaps we should start a suspension settings thread for others to try.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
even thou we have to set sag first, perhaps we should start a suspension settings thread for others to try.

You could do that...

However I'd suggest that'd be like throwing darts w/ your eyes closed...sure you might get a bulls eye...but just as easily you may miss the board completely! lol.

What I mean is that ideal settings vary widely from person to person, pavement to pavement...etc.

what works for one, doesn't necessarily work for another...and the faster you go, the more needs for change. And to really know whats best, you need to be on a track so you can compare the changes...on the street, you come across so many different scenarios, its hard to say what works good for one spot is good for another, and ones comfort needs may be different from another's...

not to mention the adjustment on stock suspension is questionable to begin w/...:dontknow:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts