Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally ordered one and got it stalled and took it for a two minute ride and everything went great...then went to turn the bike on the next morning with the intent of messing with the settings for the first commute to work and tried to push in the button on the bottom and nothing seemed to depress (turned bike off). Then I pulled the unit from the velcro, looked at the button and it seemed to have been pushed over and pinned with the button depressed against the inside the unit's case. After messing with it for a sec trying to relocate the button, to no avail, I turned the bike on. This time the display read, in this order, A..C..d..0. Staying for a few seconds on each reading before preceding. Does anyone know what this is doing to my bike? It seems to be running fine if not better then it was, but I just want to know..

Now its not a big deal as I called superbikesupply and she put me in contact with the importer for the item who the same day had a new one UPS'd on its way..but I just wondered if anyone else had run into this problem?

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,549 Posts
I'm pretty sure if the button is pressed constantly like that, it's in 'learning mode' so you can program the gear points it displays. It's not hurting anything on your bike, but it shouldn't be in that mode normally.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry for the late reply thanks man..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts