Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, has anyone else had problems with champ industries (aka Champ91). I ordered a set of frame sliders almost a month ago from them and have yet to receive them. When I ordered them I was told they were in stock. I have yet to receive a response from either e-mails I have sent. I guess it's time to call the credit card company. Others beware!!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I didnt have a problem. Mine were on B/O when I placed my order. Send him a PM or email again. I know he would check the site like once a day.....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey man! What kind of bike do you ride? I ride the 06 10 and the sliders are not being released and shipped until the 12th of June. I ordered a pair on overnight delivery so hopefully they come around the 14th. And I personally can vouch for Champ 91 he's good peoples. Maybe something went wrong on the transaction! Champ is on vacation and will be returnig on the 10th. Try him again and see what happens. 50% of the site uses his sliders check around and you will see he's good peoples.

·
Registered
967 Posts
:+1: on him being a stand up guy, bought some sliders and spools back in the day for the 04...no problems

·
Registered
502 Posts
I have a set of his sliders on bike. He is a stand up guy. I think you will find most of the people here will agree.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Turbo810 said:
I have a set of his sliders on bike. He is a stand up guy. I think you will find most of the people here will agree.
:+1: have never had a problem with him or his products and would not hesitate to order from them again:thumbsup:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pete, just contacted me and is checking into it. He's been on vacation that's why my e-mails were not answered.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
DB said:
Pete, just contacted me and is checking into it. He's been on vacation that's why my e-mails were not answered.
nothing like kicking a good dude in the dangly bits huh :dontknow:

·
Registered
154 Posts
another +1 for Pete, great guy.
My sliders arrived damaged and he made it right with no BS.
As Trey said, would not hesitate to buy from him again :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
and damn do they hurt today. Nothing like not having no internet access for almost a week and a half. Having over 2000 emails to sift thru and numerous PM's granted 90% of the emails are spam. Top it off traveling all day starting at 2:45 am - Never let the wife make the travel plans. lol

DB I see you got my PM. Good like I said I will look into it. They were shipped on the 19th. I'll fix it one way or the other.

And thanks guys for standing up for me in my absence.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Doh!!! LOL

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To all concerned: Champ91 (Pete) was on vacation at Disney World so this is why my e-mails were not answered. He has investigated the missing sliders and found that they were damaged in shipping and held by the post office. He is presently sending me a new pair. Thanks to Pete for his assistance.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
On a side note to this. I have recently had several problems with the US Post Office. Example.

1. I live near Chicago. To ship to Ohio they send it to California first. Hmmmm.
2. Damaged packages.
3. Delays
4. Tracking info not accurate.

I am almost to the point of going back to UPS. The costs were higher and not very convenient for me. Unlike the PO. But the PO just started a new Flat Rate Priority program that I am going to try using. Hopefully the shipping issues go away along with some of my headaches. ;)

I understand where DB is coming from and dont blame him. I'd have been concerned as well. But I got it figured out and am fixing it as I said I would.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Glad we got some closure! I didn't figure Champ was ignorin ya. Glad theres a good explanation! :ayyy:

Seems to me like theres always a problem with shipping. :headshake

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
Glad we got some closure! I didn't figure Champ was ignorin ya. Glad theres a good explanation! :ayyy:

Seems to me like theres always a problem with shipping. :headshake
Yep, when I received a DB screen from mr. taco (eldiablo) the box was smashed all to heck, how the screen did not break i will never figure out. It was sent usps too.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I found my frame slider missing one bolt on the exhaust side. Since I still got my previous slider intacted, I used it as replacement. But what can I say, this set of frame slider's look & performance are awsome. Keep up the good work champ :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts