Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I cant decide whether to get the Muscle Tech Nitrotech Hardcore protein mix or the Pro Performance Isolate 28. Pro Performance has 8 more grams of protein per serving (28-20) but Muscle Tech says that its prodcut is 24 more powerful than whey protein which is what the Pro Performance is also Muscle Tech says that you can see results in 2 weeks. What are your opinions or if you have experience with any of those products please let me know how they worked and if they did then tell me how long it took for you too see results from them.

Muscle X edge

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Dude, seriously? You're a [email protected]#king Moron! This section is for performance of our BIKES, you douchebag, not protein. Go somewhere else and learn how to read.

Please BAN this fool! :thefinger

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I hear if you take Muscle Tech Nitrotech Hardcore protein mix anally you get protein absorption twice as quick!!!! Try it and let us know the results.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,372 Posts
I hear if you take Muscle Tech Nitrotech Hardcore protein mix anally you get protein absorption twice as quick!!!! Try it and let us know the results.
I wouldn't try that. It gives you really bad gas. Some serious SBD stuff.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
pour some in your gas tank and you bike will grow muscles

·
Registered
610 Posts
I cant decide whether to get the Muscle Tech Nitrotech Hardcore protein mix or the Pro Performance Isolate 28. Pro Performance has 8 more grams of protein per serving (28-20) but Muscle Tech says that its prodcut is 24 more powerful than whey protein which is what the Pro Performance is also Muscle Tech says that you can see results in 2 weeks. What are your opinions or if you have experience with any of those products please let me know how they worked and if they did then tell me how long it took for you too see results from them.
Please do the following steps to find out -

1. Completely drain your fuel tank and oil tank.
2. Take 1 liter of fuel and add 1 scoop of Nitrotech and add the mixture to your fuel tank.
3. Now, take 1 litre of engine oil and add 1 scoop of Isolate 28 and pour in in your engine.
4. Start the bike in nuetral and hold the revs at redline.
5. If your fuel filter clogs first, Nitro tech is better. But if you hear a clink, bang noise in your engine and it stops suddenly, then Isolate 28 is better.

Sorry If I hurt you, but I couldnt stop saying this. If you seriously want to find out, go to bodybuilding.com

·
Registered
117 Posts
I do believe there's a starbucks coffee cup hardly used at all for sale on here that would be perfect to mix those in before you pour it in your tank, should be good for a couple ponies lmfao!

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,372 Posts
I do believe there's a starbucks coffee cup hardly used at all for sale on here that would be perfect to mix those in before you pour it in your tank, should be good for a couple ponies lmfao!
Ya, i saw a thread on the SB cup for sale, I was going to mention that here, but felt that it would be jacking the thread and well. That's not polite.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts