Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Just read the other closed thread and now knowing you both are in FL it would make LESS THAN 0 sense to pass on this bike if you're in the market!! Just sayin', there's a reason we're all drooling over or10r's bike...people who have been around long enough here know how clean and well cared for this bike is. Also..i have a super hard on for this particular orange! This bike stands out and dare i say i rarely if ever see this color orange. Not just pushing this cause i think or10 is a nice guy - he is but there have been some really nice bikes on sale here in the classy's lately and id be happy with any one of em - was just thinking this the other day. Its at least worth a look in person, see if it dont flip your wig!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Zx10

Just read the other closed thread and now knowing you both are in FL it would make LESS THAN 0 sense to pass on this bike if you're in the market!! Just sayin', there's a reason we're all drooling over or10r's bike...people who have been around long enough here know how clean and well cared for this bike is. Also..i have a super hard on for this particular orange! This bike stands out and dare i say i rarely if ever see this color orange. Not just pushing this cause i think or10 is a nice guy - he is but there have been some really nice bikes on sale here in the classy's lately and id be happy with any one of em - was just thinking this the other day. Its at least worth a look in person, see if it dont flip your wig!
Thanks for the lol..(flip your wig).. I'm getting close to pulling the trigger ..

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
FOR REAL. If I were even semi closer to FL, that bitch would already be in my garage.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I'm getting there...
No problem. Just be forewarned. People will gawk at you. They will ride slightly behind you in the next lane so they can stare. They will roll down their windows at red lights to ask about it. You can roll on the throttle and stun small animals. It is magnificent.

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
If I wasn't possibly having to let mine go I'd sell my kidney to get yours. Alas, I must sell my kidney and possibly my precious ride because someone made an error at the VA and my benefits are screwed up for the next for months. Fingers crossed my waiver request stops it.

Your pearl blazing orange Gen1 is a definite must have though. Such a powerful dripping wet hot sexy bike. Lulls you in with stunning looks whispering a coy "come take me for a nice ride" and then makes you cry for your mommy after five minutes and leaves you rolled up in the fetal position on the side of the road.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
If I wasn't possibly having to let mine go I'd sell my kidney to get yours. Alas, I must sell my kidney and possibly my precious ride because someone made an error at the VA and my benefits are screwed up for the next for months. Fingers crossed my waiver request stops it.

Your pearl blazing orange Gen1 is a definite must have though. Such a powerful dripping wet hot sexy bike. Lulls you in with stunning looks whispering a coy "come take me for a nice ride" and then makes you cry for your mommy after five minutes and leaves you rolled up in the fetal position on the side of the road.
Yes. Get it wrong with this one and she will play human lawn darts with you...no questions asked.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
You haven't sold that Beast yet or10r?

·
Chairman of the Board
16,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
You haven't sold that Beast yet or10r?
I haven't been pushing it. I love the thing really and hate to see it go. I just never ride it. My own fault really. I tell ya though, some of the people I have dealt with are a never ending whole of questions with zero action. Last guy must have texts me 100 times and tells me he has money in hand then goes MIA and wont answer my texts. I mean if I want a bike I go buy the freakin thing. Man the frick up. I would just about rather see it rot in my garage than deal with some of these chumps.

...how have you been anyway? Good to see you here. I hate the thought of the race not being in Indy anymore. Seemed like kinda of a second home to me at one point. Really great place to go.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I haven't been pushing it. I love the thing really and hate to see it go. I just never ride it. My own fault really. I tell ya though, some of the people I have dealt with are a never ending whole of questions with zero action. Last guy must have texts me 100 times and tells me he has money in hand then goes MIA and wont answer my texts. I mean if I want a bike I go buy the freakin thing. Man the frick up. I would just about rather see it rot in my garage than deal with some of these chumps.

...how have you been anyway? Good to see you here. I hate the thought of the race not being in Indy anymore. Seemed like kinda of a second home to me at one point. Really great place to go.
I could not agree more, it feels like that anytime I try and sell anything with a motor. Gonna be getting rid of my grom here soon so I am not looking forward to all the "stacks of cash" in hand stories :headshake:

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,796 Posts
:+1: Selling a bike or car is always a PITA. I always end up going to a dealer and trading for something else, its fast and doesnt make me lose time back and forth.

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,796 Posts
In the late 90s i was trying to sale a cbr and i got a message from a guy who took it for a ride and then said "Its like brand new and feels good, if only i had the money" . :dontknow:

21 - 40 of 52 Posts