Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it looks like I will have to sell the second, no first love of my life. To the point I would like a solid idea of what I can get for her.

2005 ZX-10R
Miles: 14.5K
Color:Titanium
Mods: Area P slip on, BMC filter, HyperPro steering damper, CRG levers
Condition: 1 owner, clean title, garage kept, never dropped, crashed, or laid down. Very few scratches. New thermostat, radiator cap, flush, new brake fluid, maintained with care.

I know without pictures it would be a guess, I'll post some soon.

Thank you all!

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
$5,500 ballpark. I've been shopping them non stop since 2004 lol. I've owned 3 Gen 1's. I looked at an ultra low mileage one here in KC last year. It was an 04 with like 3k. It sold for $7K if I remember right. 05 Ti is the most common used Gen1 without a doubt.

Anyway, Start at $6k and go from there.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! That's kind of what I figured. I'll probably let it go to my brother with a friend and family discount since I don't have the time nor patience to deal with hagglers and joy riders.

·
The Pace
6,993 Posts
Thanks! That's kind of what I figured. I'll probably let it go to my brother with a friend and family discount since I don't have the time nor patience to deal with hagglers and joy riders.
yes, 2500 no haggling; or give it to a seasoned relative is my method of outdated bikes. If relative not proficient rider, i would NOT mention that the bike is leaving.

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
yes, 2500 no haggling; or give it to a seasoned relative is my method of outdated bikes. If relative not proficient rider, i would NOT mention that the bike is leaving.

$2500? lol I WISH I could find a nice used Gen 1 for $2500. Hell, I bet half the forum would like to find that deal. If a Gen 1 is $2500, then rest assured it's a hot mess. I rarely, if ever see a ZX10R priced under $4k... even with 30k miles.

·
Registered
718 Posts
They go for much less here.. got my gen 4 2013 with 4k miles for 7600 2m5 years ago.

Theres a guy trying to get 4500 for a gen 1 here and it's still for sale

·
Registered
127 Posts
>> South Florida Value <<

Similar to the number SEATTLE cites, here in South Florida they sell for $2,500 - $3,500. I got mine in semi-decent shape with mileage in the mid 30's for $2,800, and I've been following one for over a month listed @$4600. He MIGHT get $3600-3800, but it's got 21,000 miles with new tires/oil/plugs/battery. Also, has a PC3 & full Muzzy. I see another one with 21,000 miles w/a full D&D listed for $3800. He'll get low low 3's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts