Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just booked my hotel for the birmingham race. Regular price $99 I got it for $45 per night.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Where is the motel located and whats the name?Don't want to rain on your parade,but in my experience you get what you pay for.Good luck.Ride safe.....Les ps I hope your room isn't the BOMB.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its off 280. We stay in the same area every year and all the hotels I remember seeing there are nice.

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Great deal S.ga

I just reserved 2 rooms in Lincoln, AL for the race $51 a night. We have stayed there for the last 2 years. Close enough to have a descent ride into the track and far enough so there isn't much worry about theft.

I do have a few members cell numbers from last year. If your number has changed, PM me the new and if you wasn't in the get together last year, you can PM me your number and I will call during the day to remind about meeting up.

Tread

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
VOL , Austin10RPowers, hangman39, mr clean, smittyzx10r , morrisjl2 are the ones I have cell numbers for.

Has anyone heard from VOL lately.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tread70 said:
Great deal S.ga

I just reserved 2 rooms in Lincoln, AL for the race $51 a night. We have stayed there for the last 2 years. Close enough to have a descent ride into the track and far enough so there isn't much worry about theft.

I do have a few members cell numbers from last year. If your number has changed, PM me the new and if you wasn't in the get together last year, you can PM me your number and I will call during the day to remind about meeting up.

Tread

Sent it to you.

·
Registered
798 Posts
yea you can get some crazy good deals on there

1 - 9 of 9 Posts