Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sponsors,

Can I get a price for a Speedo Healer and DigiGear gear indicator for 04 ZX10.

Thanks

·
Registered
234 Posts
Can you tell me how far off the factory speedo is at 50,100,150? How much is the healer and gear indicator for an 06 6R? Thank you.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Chrispy said:
Can you tell me how far off the factory speedo is at 50,100,150? How much is the healer and gear indicator for an 06 6R? Thank you.
Stock speedos usually read 5-6% higher than your real speed.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Need a price for a speedo healer for an 05 10 I guess a price for the gear indicator shipped to 71602

·
Registered
99 Posts
i need a price on a speedo healer for an 04. maybe we could get a groupbuy going, since there are a lot of us looking for one...

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Yeah me too.. I'm looking for a deal on two of them myself.. GROUP BUY!!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Note for 06 ZX10R dudes wanting a speedohealer - you'll be needing to order the "universal" version - requires splicing of four wires rather than the nice plug and play they have for the 05 and below. Speedohealer confirmed this to me in an email yesterday, I had asked if they had any near-term plans to release an 06 plug in version, and they said not likely, need to go with the splicing version.

"Unfortunately, we couldn't find any supplier for the speed sensor coupler
the new ZX10R has. Probably we won't be able to offer plug-n-go for this
bike in this year."

They did get back to me within a day, and their email was very nice and informative - their website has bike-specific how-tos, and their email to me linked the one for the 05 ZX6R as being very close to what to expect on the 06 ZX10R using the universal kit.

(05 and below ZX10R you are plug and play and can ignore this advice)

I kinda like the max top speed attained button myself :mrgreen:

www.speedohealer.com

Reactions: Andy

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
i can run a group buy on speedohealers, but i will have to get permission from cal sportbikes first since they are the distributor for them and they are a site sponsor on here as well. i will call and find out what price they will allow me to sell them for and post up as soon as i find out something.

brad

·
Registered
319 Posts
Cool as quick as possible please I am puttin unnessecary miles on my bike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts