Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
Hopefully you bounce back quickly and don't have to sell. Great mods and nice to see the bike has been used. Could you post the graph please, I'm interested in doing motor work myself and curious to see the results of a big bore.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats a sleeper for sure!!!
nice and clean man
sorry bout the situation, good luck to ya
lol i built it this way with that in mind. this thing is silly fun haha. thank you for the compliment and i truly thank you for the well wishes regarding things!!!!! thank you!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hopefully you bounce back quickly and don't have to sell. Great mods and nice to see the bike has been used. Could you post the graph please, I'm interested in doing motor work myself and curious to see the results of a big bore.
i am doing my best on a good ole come back :thumbsup:

thanks for compliment. my way of thinking is build it and use it ya know!

Ahhh the good ole graph...bare with me on that, i have it i just have to scan it in.

·
Registered
133 Posts
i am doing my best on a good ole come back :thumbsup:

thanks for compliment. my way of thinking is build it and use it ya know!

Ahhh the good ole graph...bare with me on that, i have it i just have to scan it in.
Nice bike, I may be interested if I get this job im going for.. I will find out in about a week or 2 (sorry police jobs take some time due to background checks) I will keep you posted otherwise...

SEXY bike, nice mods and GLWS

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice bike, I may be interested if I get this job im going for.. I will find out in about a week or 2 (sorry police jobs take some time due to background checks) I will keep you posted otherwise...

SEXY bike, nice mods and GLWS
Cool beans. Peace

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.