Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His motorcade drove passed my office! It went down Valleydale so he could speak at the new Hoover Safety building! A couple of peeps from my work and I walked down to the rode to watch it.

Attachments

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
its cool how they can turn a caddy into a tank...or the other way around! that glass even looks like 4" thick!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I saw him in Destin fl. We were on vacation and his mootrcade came through. There were people lined all down the highway to see him.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Ugly hub caps on that car.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Having been a politician, I would love to go on a bender with these presidents and pick their brains a bit. There is just so very, very much that goes on in their jobs that can't be revealed. The public just has no idea, and can't be told, about tons of stuff. Case in point: Clinton got pissed off this week and spouted off about ordering a hit on UBL, a clear violation of our laws against assassination. Who knew? Just think how different things would be if the CIA pulled it off. I'm curious as hell about stuff like that.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Well, i do not "hate" Bush, i actually think he is quite a smart guy and one-of-a-kind politician. I mean come on, he is practically American aristocracy and the only one in his family with the Texas accent and cowboy demeanor. Don't tell me that all that Yale education went to waste. He is just cultivating his image of bumbling idiot, and its working like a charm. Many Americans want to relate to their president; what does it mean when he must act like an unedjumucated guy to get elected?

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
volo said:
Well, i do not "hate" Bush, i actually think he is quite a smart guy and one-of-a-kind politician. I mean come on, he is practically American aristocracy and the only one in his family with the Texas accent and cowboy demeanor. Don't tell me that all that Yale education went to waste. He is just cultivating his image of bumbling idiot, and its working like a charm. Many Americans want to relate to their president; what does it mean when he must act like an unedjumucated guy to get elected?

:iamwithst

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
volo said:
never thougt about it like that before...:idea:

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
12RPilot said:
Having been a politician, I would love to go on a bender with these presidents and pick their brains a bit. There is just so very, very much that goes on in their jobs that can't be revealed. The public just has no idea, and can't be told, about tons of stuff. Case in point: Clinton got pissed off this week and spouted off about ordering a hit on UBL, a clear violation of our laws against assassination. Who knew? Just think how different things would be if the CIA pulled it off. I'm curious as hell about stuff like that.
I guess. Many of my colleagues work at the different institutions here and around DC (notice the around piece :wink:) and I can tell you from the behind the scenes that the conspiracy theories are way more elaborate than truth.

So, sure I think there's a lot the public does not and cannot know, but I also know with little reservation that the government isn’t against the average citizen.

Sorry, too much early a.m. CSPAN :badteeth:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts