Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Cliff notes from that thread is: Kawasaki's fuckin rule!

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
It's really saying something that even the R-1 Guys fear and respect the first gens that much. There really aint much you can say, the first gen 10R has a reputation, and is gonna be a classic.

·
Team Green Baby!
2013 MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR
1,519 Posts
That is sweet! :cool: I love reading stuff like this! Nothing can touch a Kawi motor! :helmet:

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
It's really saying something that even the R-1 Guys fear and respect the first gens that much. There really aint much you can say, the first gen 10R has a reputation, and is gonna be a classic.
:+1: And because of that last statement, I now will get a 1st Gen. Nothing better than owning a Kawi Classic.

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts

Bet that.:+1: That's why I could'nt get rid of mine of the accident, and rebuilt her. She's like no other.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Someone needs to bring up how weak the 09 R1 feels compared to the 10R now.... and all hell will break loose

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
The original poster is a member on here. Same handle.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I like the R1 forum member that said reading that thread is making him want a 1Gen ZX10R :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
and you got to see the beast in action a few weekends ago :wink::heyyou:
Yes, I did! But don't get me wrong, I love my Gen 2. But adding another to my collection wouldn't hurt :mrgreen:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I can speak from a drag racing point of view meaning take away all the gear changes.best start, best rider etc. because at times when I get messed with Bigger bikes or other 1ks even though I weigh 200lbs and it turns out to be just a bike vs bike at the end after the 1/8th mile and the 10R is even or close as well then the Power/weight ratio must be in play and Monster Motor, I have been side by side on my last gear in the 1/4 mile after the 1/8 mile against BusA's, ZX14s, Gix 06/07s etc. that weren't to modified against my pure stock ZX10R trying to get to the finish line first or LEAVE me and the 1st Gen just says NO NO NO your not going to LEAVE me I will stay with you or BEAT you. That my friends is an Awesome bike that is over 5yrs old and proof the Motor speaks for itself and has the Attitude and performance that will be recognized many years later ... a true classic and the main reason I haven't modified or upgraded to another make or model year especially when I can go to my local drag strip with my old stock bike and raise some noise to this day. :wink: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Haha very good thread, i oersonally know a couple guys over there on the board that posted about it. I absolutely LOVE my gen 2 but idk which my next one will be gen 3 or gen 1? Got to ride a gen 3 and i despised my gen 2 afterwards

1 - 16 of 16 Posts