Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy cow! Wife just checked yesterday and, yup, preggers! We've been just kinda letting things happen (I'm 37 and she's 36) figuring that if it does, that's cool, if it doesn't, then we can live with that as well.

Guess this might but a damper on her riding for a short time (the first one to make cracks about selling the bikes gets a sharp stick in the eye! :heyyou: )

It's still early - 4 to 6 weeks, so anything could happen. Our first one, though.... Pretty okay with it, pretty freaked out!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Time to sell the bike! :diablo_an Hope that doesn't make you angry!!!

No no no no no no no...just kidding, I really hope you keep the bike, the kid will know what a cool dad he has.:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
Congratulations...I had a wife once, gave me two kids....sex with her wasn't any fun at all though...think she was sexually abused as a child...last 10 years we never had sex at all....then she drank herself to death...fruck it...

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
just hope he/she doesn't turn out like me and call you at 3am to tell you they got arrested again lol. man I hate going to jail but I am free again. congrats on the new addition

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Time to sell the bike! :diablo_an Hope that doesn't make you angry!!!

No no no no no no no...just kidding, I really hope you keep the bike, the kid will know what a cool dad he has.:eek:ccasion1
Uh, that would be BIKES, as in my '05 zx10r, '94 zx9r, and her '01 zx9r. :mrgreen:

Nah, none of them are going anywhere. I guess that's the good thing of being at the age where we are - financially stable enough to keep the toys, mature enough (mostly) to keep things in check, and hell, if I haven't grow'd up yet, I probably ain't gonna! :crackup:

Thanks everyone for the kind words. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
ATTN: firemedic1343 rushed to hospital to remove sharp stick from eye!

Congrats. Start saving now for a 2026 zx-10.rr for the kiddo.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,567 Posts
Congrats man!

My daughter is about 8 weeks old now, and I can tell you that it definitely changes the dynamic of your life. Like you, I got to keep the toys and I try to make it a priority to get them out of the garage as often as I can. It's hard sometimes to balance the 2 things of what you'd like to be doing vs. what you need to be doing, but you find a way. My riding is not as frequent as it was or I would like it to be, but at least I still get to do it - and that counts for a lot!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Yes congrats. :thumbsup:

My daughter is 3 months now, guess I'm a lucky one as well. Wife never
said anything about selling or stop riding. Like SkyDork, I dont get
to ride as much as I did/want, but you do/will find a way to balance things.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
i've got a 2 year old, and a 9 month old. bought the 10r right after the first one was born, its not going anywhere. wife just told me last week now that we are done havin kids she'd like to start riding. i've been lookin for an excuse to buy an 07 gsxr600, guess i found one! anyways, congrats on the new one; you've got 7-8 mos. of one tempermental wife on your hands!!! good luck man.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Congratulations...I had a wife once, gave me two kids....sex with her wasn't any fun at all though...think she was sexually abused as a child...last 10 years we never had sex at all....then she drank herself to death...fruck it...
Aren't you justa little ray of sunshine. Give the guy a brake and be happy for him.

Congratz dude!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts