Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having trouble finding sites with info on this particular bike... can anyone send me to a forum so i can ask some ppl about this bike and maybe somewhere i can find some parts... kinda hard to find.. just sayin

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
I use ronayers.com: Online Shopping Motorsports Parts for parts. They go back to the 1980s in parts but dont know about availability. If you can't find a forum, try a cruiser shop with guys old enough to be riding in 1990. Not being funny but they've seen it all and helped me out a few times.

:+1:
Ron Ayers, Honda East Toledo, bike bandit, Etc.

Failing that, eBay.

The Original ZX10 was a bad ass machine, I would love to get my hands on a clean one myself.:ayyy:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,621 Posts
Send you to another forum? Brother you're already in the right one!

Ronayers.com has the best and easiest parts diagrams and good prices. But all of the online places are nothing more than dealerships. They don't stock the parts and get them direct from Kawi. Depending on the part, it may or may not be available from the factory. But I've had good luck getting stuff for my old ZX-7R.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Bump for the old school ZX-10. There was a ZX-10 based dragbike this past weekend here at Orlando Speedworld running in the 9's.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you guys so much for the links and info!! Looks like i came to the right place! I will check it out. Here's a pic of mine, needs a little bit of work, but i just installed the new tank today with no leaks, and it runs! I'll try to upload a pic here for you fellas

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got a 1990 ZX-10 I bought new in '90. Got 90k on it now. Been all over the country on it. And you could break into my house at any time and roll it right into the Guggenheim. That's how clean it is. You'd never know it is almost 30 years old.

Anyhow, I joined just now b/c I've got a bunch of ZX-10 parts, even an entire motor to post in the classifieds. But apparently I need to wait a month and have a ton of posts? *sigh*

1 - 10 of 10 Posts