Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I (unfortunately) don't see myself getting another ZX in the near future, this giant box of bodywork is gonna have to go! I don't have any pics, but the stuff is all in really good condition.

• Undamaged fuel tank
  • complete tail assembly
  • fairing lowers
  • stock windscreen
  • some parts of the upper

The list goes on! There are actually only a few pieces missing to make this a complete set, and I will also throw in a BRAND NEW (albeit wrong color in Blazing Orange) passenger seat cowl. Everything except the seat cowl is factory green.

Also included is a very nice, professionally stitched leather seat. It is very tasteful, the foam is shaved down for shorter riders or drag racing. The leather is in good shape, no holes, but it is aged like most leather gets.

You can get all of this for only $200! A real bargain. Use it to put together a damaged streetbike, track bodywork, or some extras just in case!

Local pickup only, this is a huge box and would be waaay to difficult to pack safely. I am in Lititz, PA (Lancaster County). If you're interested please contact me ASAP, I really want it all gone, hence the price.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
If you ship it i will buy it :)

·
Registered
860 Posts
I'd be interested in the tank if somebody is local and wants to go in together and ship me the tank.

·
Registered
52 Posts
What a crazy deal! Post up some pics and it will go faster. I want/need this, but I can't drive 1200 miles to get it haha.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. It's just too big of a box to ship, and keeping everything from breaking would be tough.

I'll try to get some pics, to be honest I don't feel like pulling everything out of the box haha but if I get a chance i will. Like I said, I just want it all out of the way.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
if you live near State College PA (Penn State).let me know (pm)....I can have my brother come by and pick it up or ya can meet some where in between,...........I really need that tank and plastics for a project......let me know,.....thanks...........Russ

1 - 14 of 14 Posts