Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
In ages past... topped out at 405 on the bench... got bruses on my back and started to get scared that no body could spot that kind of tonnage...

the guy I used to lift with was up in the 375 range.

We actually figured out the horse power we were developing where 1 horse power = 550 ft-lbm/sec. We could bench about 12 - 14" and if you could knock out 2 in a second @ 275# you were right at 1 horse power.

I think 1.281 horse power was my personal best.

Really adds perspective when you jump on a 100+ hp bike.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
In ages past... topped out at 405 on the bench... got bruses on my back and started to get scared that no body could spot that kind of tonnage...

the guy I used to lift with was up in the 375 range.

We actually figured out the horse power we were developing where 1 horse power = 550 ft-lbm/sec. We could bench about 12 - 14" and if you could knock out 2 in a second @ 275# you were right at 1 horse power.

I think 1.281 horse power was my personal best.
Nice.
With summer here now and my re-found love of cycling I have dialed it back a bunch.
Off the top of my head these were some of my heavies this winter (not single reps but minimum of 3):
Squats: 600 plus
Deadlifts: 595
Incline: 405 (455 for 1.5 so I don't count it)
Dumbell Press: 150 for 6 reps
Shrugs: 595+
Leg Press: 14.5 pps for 1+ reps

ALL LIFTS WERE DRUG FREE - I'm very proud of this as in the past I was not clean and my lifts were much heavier than this :eek:ccasion1

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
:jerkit:

·
I'm here WAY too much..
1,998 Posts
Nice.
With summer here now and my re-found love of cycling I have dialed it back a bunch.
Off the top of my head these were some of my heavies this winter (not single reps but minimum of 3):

ALL LIFTS WERE DRUG FREE - I'm very proud of this as in the past I was not clean and my lifts were much heavier than this :eek:ccasion1
Right there with ya.. Here were mine

Squat, 1,500lbs
DL - 1,900lbs
Bench - 2,150 with bench shirt, 2,050 without.

I used to warm up on bench with my uncles Mini Cruiser.. :thumbsup:

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
hmmm, rkwaki, bullshark, and YB Legal....good sir you are thread jacked.....:badteeth:

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
welcome to the forum....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice.

Wow, I just started powerlifting few moths ago, actually I have been working out for 4 years but got into powerlifting recently. Here are my stats-

Bench 450lbs pause press
Squat 470 have to work harder on this one
Deadlift 565

I am 19 years old, have never done drugs, and going to be compiting again in October again in the Raw United. Its gonna be in Tampa,Florida.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Nice lifts guys I just pump iron, did 315 bench for six clean reps on Monday
i just workout to gain some size and look good for the bishes

but I envy the strength those powerlifters have though

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
19 and lifting that drug free! Frick frack thats good. Dont let the gym ego get ya though. Thats how injuries happen.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Nice lifts guys I just pump iron, did 315 bench for six clean reps on Monday
i just workout to gain some size and look good for the bishes

but I envy the strength those powerlifters have though
And it's all about the bishes my man.

Hey we still haven't done our foreign girl group buy :bump:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts