Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2006 ZX-10R with Yoshimura pipes. Im guessing they are slip ons. My question is, the mapping in the powercommander is for two brothers Vale bolt on mufflers. I looked for mapping for the yosh but could only find one that had "baffels removed". Can anyone tell me if there is some way of finding out what I should be using? I have saved what was on there and could try the other to see what happend

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
You can try the yosh map mentioned or just call dynojet and tell them your setup...they will look up and give you a compatible map for what you're running, it's at least a good place to start if you've never messed with the tuning and/or adjusting the maps yourself.

·
Registered
228 Posts
you can try the yosh map mentioned or just call dynojet and tell them your setup...they will look up and give you a compatible map for what you're running, it's at least a good place to start if you've never messed with the tuning and/or adjusting the maps yourself.
:+1:

·
Supercharged Mod
4,392 Posts
Slip on mufflers differ very little from one to the other. It's unlikely that you would notice any difference at all, particularly if it runs well the way it is right now. I'd leave well enough alone unless there is a pressing reason to change it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts