Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Yes it fits, I have one. Yes it will help, so long as the goal is more HP/TQ and a better/smoother running bike.

·
Registered
45 Posts
just one more question, on the power commander site didnt manage to find a map for my bike (k&n and m4 slip on) so i should use the autotune? sorry but not familiar with these electronic gadgets

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
you could, but if you have a m4 I know there website has a download for your power commander ect, but if you want a auto tune and have a pcV already get one and it should be very similar to hitting up a dyno and a tune, even though I still say pay a couple bucks and throw it up for a tune, cause it can only help you know!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
hi everyone, finally was decided to order pcv for my 10r 08, but the guy i was gonna buy it from said its still not 100% compatible for the 08 :-( its good for the blade 08 and the hayabusa 08 but not for the 10r, i know this issue has been discussed a million times but i really want to get this right, would appreciate some help as i was gonna go for fuel pak from vance and hines

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
hi everyone, finally was decided to order pcv for my 10r 08, but the guy i was gonna buy it from said its still not 100% compatible for the 08 :-( its good for the blade 08 and the hayabusa 08 but not for the 10r, i know this issue has been discussed a million times but i really want to get this right, would appreciate some help as i was gonna go for fuel pak from vance and hines
I bought PCV for my 08. Did not like how the bike ran. Messed around with it for a while. Dynojet said it should work OK, but it didnt for me.

Sold it bought PC3 and Ignition Module. Bike flat out hauls ass. Very pleased.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.