Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For your benefit......

So i got really annoyed at the options to get an autotune set up for my 06. Then I called some people who know some people that know some people(or soemthingl like that) that work at dynojet.

They told me unofficially that the powercommander 5 would work on the 06-10 but it was never marketed that way(I have some theories- seconday injection module etc- but thats another story).

So I took the gamble and I ebayed a brand new PCV for an 09 and auto-tune of another site.

Works perfect and tuned the map within two practice sessions at the track.

I don't want to piss off dynojet- so you didnt hear it from me

I havent quite managed to get the quick shifter working perfect but I think its just configuration- it does work (cuts the injection)

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
For your benefit......

So i got really annoyed at the options to get an autotune set up for my 06. Then I called some people who know some people that know some people(or soemthingl like that) that work at dynojet.

They told me unofficially that the powercommander 5 would work on the 06-10 but it was never marketed that way(I have some theories- seconday injection module etc- but thats another story).

So I took the gamble and I ebayed a brand new PCV for an 09 and auto-tune of another site.

Works perfect and tuned the map within two practice sessions at the track.

I don't want to piss off dynojet- so you didnt hear it from me

I havent quite managed to get the quick shifter working perfect but I think its just configuration- it does work (cuts the injection)
That's what I thought! It probably works for the 04/05 as I assumed it would.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Give us some details on the performance aspects...

·
Registered
342 Posts
You da man! Tell me: any modding to the PC V harness? What of the O2 sensor for the Autotune - any problems encountered with the install? Rep to you!

·
Registered
73 Posts
:+1:

How was the install? And a parts list to get this done would be awesome. Thanks and good work!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Rep sent! I would be interested to hear how the install went

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
Rep sent! I would be interested to hear how the install went
Install goes like any other PCV, I have had this theroy (was 99% sure it would work) for quite some time, ever since some of the first 08 owners were getting PC3's that were 06-07 units and they worked in the 08.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Install goes like any other PCV, I have had this theroy (was 99% sure it would work) for quite some time, ever since some of the first 08 owners were getting PC3's that were 06-07 units and they worked in the 08.
Hi..........
i have a zx10 '08 are you sure that the pcIII of zx10 06-07 works fine to me?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts