Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if a pc 5 can be put on an 06. i have heard talk of it being done, but nothin concrete. the dealers i have spoken with did not know and i didnt get too far with tech support. thanks for the help. if not, i am lookin for a way to run a wide band(but not sure about the "auto tune"one), and a timing mod, but and not fully sold on the pc3 with the hub and all the goodies.
thanks again
cj

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
no it wont work!!! I have heard people talking about it cause a lot of people want the auto tune feature, all I could say to you is you might be able to spice into your harness but I doubt that could even work. Pcv's were designed for 09 models up and only on a couple different brands, you might here different from a couple different members but I say no!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
even if the plgs and all the pins are the same, is there any way they could be software specific? because the harness looks the same.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Ok, Scavenger and I are going to test this weekend to see if my PC V works on his 2nd gen, and I will test it on Goldfish's 1st gen as well. Gonna put this to rest for good.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Ok, Scavenger and I are going to test this weekend to see if my PC V works on his 2nd gen, and I will test it on Goldfish's 1st gen as well. Gonna put this to rest for good.
Awesome! Thanks, guys. Looking forward to hearing the results.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
The PC V for sure won't work as is on a 1st Gen, the PC III has a connector that the V does not have, not sure what it is but on the PC V there is only a gray plug and a ground wire. Still have to check on the second gen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts