Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've been away from the ZX10's for awhile messing around with the Euro exotics and have a pretty good handle on what needs to be done to Ducati's and Aprilia's to extract the most power, but I am clueless on the mods needed to extract the most power from the new 2011 ZX10R.......in short can someone post a list of the popular mods needed to get the ZX10R up to full power?

I know the Euro versions make more HP because of USA emissions etc....what needs to be done to uncork the new Zx10R?
What about sensors and unplugging or bypassing? Etc~

(Before someone mentions the "search" option- there isn't a single thread I've found where all the mods were listed for the 2011 model specifically- none that I've found anyway~)

Thanks guys- as usual this forum is a great repository of info for the ZX10 owners- thumbs up!

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
how could you not have found anything that shows how to get the most power outta the bike theres probably 100 threads so far out there.

Very simple:
get your ECU flashed from guhl motors
put a pipe on it getting rid of the cat
air filter mod or buy a filter
should put you in the 185hp range on pup gas.

use the search button a lil better theres a TONNNNN of info on here already
search guhl motors

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Garth, not in a single thread.......this is sorta common in the euro bike forums- where one thread lists all the known power uncorking mods needed for a single year model bike.

If this has already been done I haven't found it on this forum~
(Congrats on the article published- thumbs up!!)

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
how about browsing forums, hop in the general, zx10, and perf section.... theres a thrad showing the hacked eCU before and after chart, and my bike has pretty much ll mods done to it to get max power so far so dont know what else your looking for.

pretty standard, exahsut with no cat, air filter, tune, and ECU flash is all you need.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts