Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my first fuel injected bike. are the tunners for my 08 plug and play or is there some splicing involved? is putting in a map as easy as plugging it into a laptop, or do you have to take it out and plug it in? ive used flash tunners and piggybacks on cars but never on bikes. i have a micron sidwinder and just orderd the link pipe. im pretty sure i will gut the cats when i get a tunner. so thanks in advance.:hello:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,541 Posts
Nope, no splicing involved. 2 OEM connectors and a ground wire makes it plug-n-play. If you have a PCIII, then you'll need the 9-volt power adaptor to program it off the bike. Otherwise you leave it on the bike with the ignition on and connect a computer to it. The PCV gets power off the USB line so you don't need an external power source.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So which tunner is the easiest to use? I am not looking for peak numbers. I would just like to use a already existing map for my set up and be done with it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok i just orderd the pc3. now i just need a map.
08 10r micron sidewinder slip on (whale dick) ackro link pipe and gutted cats. stock air filter. anyone got a set up close to that with a good map?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts