Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a Two Brothers slip on for an 08 ZX10, and Im getting ready to install a Power Commander. I went to the DJ website and didnt see a MAP for that slip on. What do you do if there is not a MAP for a specific pipe?

Thanks
Joe T

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
There's a couple options available for ya.

1 use another brand slip-on map as a base and if necessary have it adjusted.
2 a PC is not absolutely necessary when using a slip-on as the OEM ECU can adjust within certain parameters so my suggestion is to try it without the PC first and perhaps even some dyno time to get an A/F ratio and then if the results indicate a need for the PC then have it installed and tuned with it.

BD

·
Registered
513 Posts
I just got a Two Brothers slip on for an 08 ZX10, and Im getting ready to install a Power Commander. I went to the DJ website and didnt see a MAP for that slip on. What do you do if there is not a MAP for a specific pipe?

Thanks
Joe T

I used the racefit growler map and I have an area-p slipon It seems to be working great.

·
Banned
3,645 Posts

Thanks
Joe T
I see a map for 2 Bros slip on on DJ's website for the 08 10R. Look again it may have just poped up.

JJ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts