Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 zx10r and just installed a power commander. My pegs are being powder coated at the moment so can't ride the damn thing. Anyhow, wondering if anyone else had this mod and if they dyno'd it after wards? Going from a 96 zx7r to this is a change, just worried i'm a loop the SOB on the first ride! :helmet: :beer: :dontknow: :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Friend of mine looped the first 06 zx10r in front of me while i was on his 05 zx10r. I even respected my zx7r and still i do my harley. Not one to go out and kill myself, just have a good time! I have #2 now and want to keep it that way!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Just installing the Power commander won't do anything until you have it mapped. Is it set w/the stock map??? It all depends on what map you have it set at and any other mods factored in before you'll notice any difference.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have to buy online since I'm in Italy (great riding and the mountains about a mile away!), and the guy maps it for you, all I had to do what tell him my mods which is only a K&N air filter and changed the baffles in the exhaust with a vance & Hines package. A buddy of mine did the same thing with his cbr 1000 and now it's doing great, little sketchy though, 3rd gear wheelies!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts