Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey lads,

Just gor my power commander v in the post today along with a secondary fule module for my bike zx10r 2009:smile:. My Question is do I need to get that O2 Optimiser? or can i just get an eliminator for it instead or will that throw on my FI light? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
881 Posts
Hey lads,

Just gor my power commander v in the post today along with a secondary fule module for my bike zx10r 2009:smile:. My Question is do I need to get that O2 Optimiser? or can i just get an eliminator for it instead or will that throw on my FI light? :rolleyes:

Buy 4 resistors and make your own... 2 47ΚΩ 1/2W and 2 300 Ω 1/2W... I don't remember by heart which ones go where but I have it noted somewhere and I'm sure I can dig it up and let you know...

The plugs that remain on the bike when you remove the sensors are the female ones so you can easily put those resistors in the plugs,cover with duct tape and you are ready...

If you want to pay 50$ for 4 resistors and 2 plugs then you can buy the sensor eliminators for the 07 ZX10R (not 06) from dynojet.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks lads,
Going to get the eliminator for €20 do not too bad. Getting the whole lot installed and mapped next Tuesday or Wednesday curious to see what the dyno will read :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts