Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know which wire the power commander usb gets its rpm signal from? I am trying to tap an rpm signal for my wideband/datalogger.

Thanks,
Devin

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
yup its the yellow white wire. there should be a blue wire and a brown/black wire...... the yellow white is the right one.

and you know you can go off the injectors for a PRM reading as well. The common is white/red so you can use like on #4 injector the blue/yellow wire.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup its the yellow white wire. there should be a blue wire and a brown/black wire...... the yellow white is the right one.

and you know you can go off the injectors for a PRM reading as well. The common is white/red so you can use like on #4 injector the blue/yellow wire.
Thanks for the help Garth. Now to tune. (c:

Devin

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tapped the yellow white wire and when connected to my WB it basically turned off the coil and the unspent fuel came out of the exhaust. I am in contact with tech support for the wideband and they asked me this:

"Do you know or can you find out how the ignition signal looks on the line you tapped? Is it a 0-5v square wave or a 0-12v square wave?"

Thought I would post it here to see if maybe someone here knew the answer.

Thanks,
Devin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts