These prices are unreal and will be hard to beat so act now before they're all gone.
PM for Price
PM for Price
- Hassle free communication with new USB support
The new Power Commander USB will instantly and automatically connect to the Power Commander Control Center software once it is installed. Simply "power up" the unit and connect the supplied USB cable to the computer and PCIII USB.
- Automatic map retrieval upon connection
As soon as you connect the PCIII USB to the computer and launch the software, the map installed in the PCIII USB will be displayed.
- Onboard notes storageThe PCIII USB stores the notes from the map in the onboard memory. This makes it easy to see exactly which map is loaded. The notes, just as the map itself, are automatically retrieved upon connecting to the unit.
- Individual cylinder adjustmentAll PCIII USB units have a "cylinder trim" adjustment feature that allows you to "offset" fuel to one or more cylinders. Additionally, for advanced users, the PCIII USB allows individual cylinder mapping. Now each cylinder can be mapped individually throughout the entire rpm/throttle position range.
- Enhanced "file compare" utility
The PCIII USB software now allows you to compare two map files without the Power Commander connected. There is a numerical display as well as a brand new graphical display.
- Easier to use "button adjustment" mode
The button adjustment has been made easier by introducing a "startup delay". This lets the user have enough time to start the bike and then switch the PCIII USB into "button adjust" mode. The ranges of the buttons are now displayed in the software. Simply connect the unit to the computer and press one of the buttons. Their ranges are shown on the screen.
- "Expansion port" for future upgrades and accessories
The "expansion port" allows easy connection of upcoming accessories such as our new ignition module.
- 9V "Power Up" adapterEvery PCIII USB comes with a "power up" adapter which allows users to program and interface with the Power Commander on their desktop without being connected to the bike.
- Accelerator Pump You can adjust: A) The amount of fuel to add, B) The number of engine revolutions during which fuel is added, C) The sensitivity of throttle movement under which the accelerator pump is activated