Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one is the better unit I am getting ready to buy and want the beter of the two
I know the PC has the electric up down shifter

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
PCV has better tuning resolution. 250rpm increments versus the Bazzaz 500rpm

Bazzaz has a better quick shifter, and you have to buy additional parts for the QS on the PCV.

Bazzaz has control for both sets of injectors. Not needed, but great to have if you ever plan on doing engine work, nitrous, or turbo etc.

PCV is smaller

Both will get you the results you want.

·
Registered
268 Posts
PCV has better tuning resolution. 250rpm increments versus the Bazzaz 500rpm

Bazzaz has a better quick shifter, and you have to buy additional parts for the QS on the PCV.

Bazzaz has control for both sets of injectors. Not needed, but great to have if you ever plan on doing engine work, nitrous, or turbo etc.

PCV is smaller

Both will get you the results you want.

I agree, But you can control both injector sets with PCV by adding there

Secondary Fuel Module (S.F.M)

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have never seen a Bazzaz fail, and love the way they work. If your a street guy, maybe PC since its got some pre-loaded maps, altho you never know the temp or altitude of those tunes so they may be waaaayy off for your bike, same mods. Also why Bazzaz does not offer pre-loaded maps aside from a standard slip on map. If it was me, and I wanted it done right, Bazzaz is a clear choice for the win in my book. I have seen between 10-15 Power Commanders fail in my 8 years. I like the programming and the performance of the Bazzaz. And I have raced both set ups and the Quickshifter on the Bazzaz is NIGHT AND DAY better than PC. MY Opinion!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I agree, But you can control both injector sets with PCV by adding there

Secondary Fuel Module (S.F.M)
Yes you are correct. Forgot to add that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts