Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, pretty new here and im new at this PC stuff. well i just ordered a PC111 usb and a BMC race filter. all i have on the bike is a TRS yoshimura slip on. what kind of power am i expecting? where do i go to get the maps? any information will greatly be appreciated. thank you all.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Try maps from the powercomamnder site. Most will be on the CD that comes with the PC. Also do a search on this site. you'll find a ton of info. Expect a solid 5hp from your combo and better throttle responce. Enjoy.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
use the kyle sato map and you will be happy. Make sure to remove the emission junk while you have the bike torn down. BD did a how to on this a while back, might be in the how-to forum. I think it is 2x 3/8" vacuum caps, 2x 1/2" vacuum caps, maybe more if you have a CA model.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Could you send that map to me also? I asked Dan for it and he told me to just stick with the arrow slip-on map on the pc site. But I heard dan's map was pretty good so I would like to compare it to what I'm running now. Thanks in advance. [email protected]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts