Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys:

I have a power commander in my 2008 zx-10r. When i installed it in my bike i had a slip-on r-77 yoshimura exhaust. I loaded the map and everything worked great. I recently made my slip-on into a full system. I got a new map from fuel moto. I loaded the new map with the existing one still in it. I did not reset the power commander? It loaded fine. my question is: Did i do this the correct way or, should i have reset the power commander? Please let me know, i do not want to damage my bike.

I am sure i did it correctly but i am always worried. The map is in the software when i have the bike started and power commander hooked to my laptop.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Hey Guys:

I have a power commander in my 2008 zx-10r. When i installed it in my bike i had a slip-on r-77 yoshimura exhaust. I loaded the map and everything worked great. I recently made my slip-on into a full system. I got a new map from fuel moto. I loaded the new map with the existing one still in it. I did not reset the power commander? It loaded fine. my question is: Did i do this the correct way or, should i have reset the power commander? Please let me know, i do not want to damage my bike.

I am sure i did it correctly but i am always worried. The map is in the software when i have the bike started and power commander hooked to my laptop.

Thanks guys

There should be no problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts