·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Its good for another 2 ponies.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Its good for another 2 ponies.
At least that! you can also get the Rev X-tend with it which allows you to add another 500 RPM's to your power curve. You can also play with the ignition timing and fuel for each cylinder. It all depends on you and what you are trying to do with you 10. If your doing it cause you think it might get you more power save yourself the money and do something else with it. After doing the stuff I have done to my 10 I would have gone a little different about it if I could do it again. The secondary's would have come off right away and added a K&N. Then I would have added Rifleman's 1/5th insert. You can also move your stock stacks around for more power. Then a 16T front sprocket. Thats is only a 1/3 of what an ignition module cost and these mods would make you feel like you added 30 RWHP. I had all of my mods before I got my 1/5th and all I can say is I'm stupid for not doing it sooner. It makes a world of difference. Just make sure your hanging on:thumbsup:!

Don't get caught up in the mind set that you need everything out there that can get you more power. A lot of people get that way, I'm guilty of that. In stock trim the 10 can put down 150RWHP depending on gen. The only other mods I will be doing will be stopping power and better suspenion. Spend away there! I'll get off of my soap box now.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I've been thinking about getting one as well......good thread

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
At least that! you can also get the Rev X-tend with it which allows you to add another 500 RPM's to your power curve. You can also play with the ignition timing and fuel for each cylinder. It all depends on you and what you are trying to do with you 10. If your doing it cause you think it might get you more power save yourself the money and do something else with it. After doing the stuff I have done to my 10 I would have gone a little different about it if I could do it again. The secondary's would have come off right away and added a K&N. Then I would have added Rifleman's 1/5th insert. You can also move your stock stacks around for more power. Then a 16T front sprocket. Thats is only a 1/3 of what an ignition module cost and these mods would make you feel like you added 30 RWHP. I had all of my mods before I got my 1/5th and all I can say is I'm stupid for not doing it sooner. It makes a world of difference. Just make sure your hanging on:thumbsup:!

Don't get caught up in the mind set that you need everything out there that can get you more power. A lot of people get that way, I'm guilty of that. In stock trim the 10 can put down 150RWHP depending on gen. The only other mods I will be doing will be stopping power and better suspenion. Spend away there! I'll get off of my soap box now.
been there and done that. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts