Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALright guys i took your advice and have a few parts for me when i get home off this deployment.
I got the 1/5th throttle i got a 16t sprocket and a 41 rear, the rear one i ordered in blue to match the bike ehhehehehe.
Next is the power commander however i dont know witch one to order, the 5 or the 3, the 5 is so much smaller but i dont know the reviews on it.

DIdnt see another thread so i thought i would ask.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Those are all great mods bro, have the same except I opted for the Bazzaz. I wanna see the blue sprocket as well. I don't know if I wanna do blue sprocket and black chain or black sprocket and blue chain. Please post pics when you get 'er done. On the power commander note get the PCV not the PC3 :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea i think im gettin the pc 5. and ill post pics but it will be a while, i am still in iraq when i get home ill spend a day gettin her ready to ride again.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what the hell is that?
IM learning this stuff upgrades are new to me i didnt do a damn thing to my gsxr. literally. not a damn thing.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I have the PC V, if you have an 08 or 09, why in the eff would you get the III? It has many advantages and no disadvantages. I have the V on my 08 and love it. I will be getting the auto tune as well in the near future.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
i too am curious what the at200 is. googling now.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how much more is the auto tune? i thought it came with the pcv......

good idea nickalltogether i think i will do that same.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Google came up with this?

The LDG AT-200 Pro was designed to meet the needs of today's more powerful radio. More and more transceivers feature 200 watts output. Even though many of these modern radios feature a built-in tuner, it’s range and features are usually quite limited; if you need a tuner, you probably need a better one than they built into the radio. The LDG AT-200 is designed for this new generation of rig.

----

I think I'll pass on the AT200. :headshake :lol:

What is it???? :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Google came up with this?

The LDG AT-200 Pro was designed to meet the needs of today's more powerful radio. More and more transceivers feature 200 watts output. Even though many of these modern radios feature a built-in tuner, it’s range and features are usually quite limited; if you need a tuner, you probably need a better one than they built into the radio. The LDG AT-200 is designed for this new generation of rig.

----

I think I'll pass on the AT200. :headshake :lol:

:+1: i dunno wat the hell it is:heyyou:

What is it???? :dontknow:

·
Registered
150 Posts
At 200

Guys, The at-200 is the auto tune sensor and interface for the power commander 5. It uses an O2 sensor (added to your headers) to adjust the fuel map in the power commander.
About $200. I'm thinking about adding one after I get my dyno runs done.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Guys, The at-200 is the auto tune sensor and interface for the power commander 5. It uses an O2 sensor (added to your headers) to adjust the fuel map in the power commander.
About $200. I'm thinking about adding one after I get my dyno runs done.
Correct, but unless you are just going for a baseline, I don't see how that would help much. The auto tune should be able to get it closer to perfect than a dyno tune as it does it real time while you ride it in the real world... I am going to get the auto tune and save the other $300 I would have used on the dyno.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Right, I do want a baseline map. The dyno runs let you run the bike across all gears and rpms - I'm pretty sure I can't do that safely on the streets!
What are you using for headers? Where is the O2 sensor located on your setup?

·
Registered
150 Posts
shit 500 bucks for the pcv and an auto tune? is it worth that?
Yea, It is pricey, But I doubt I can justify any portion of my ZX as anything but a really cool toy...
A PCV and some dyno times gonna be 5 bills unless you've got a friend at the shop.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
not in florida back in kentucky i knew a shop owner and got major discounts on everything i got. but im not going to go up there for just that. guess ill spend the 200 on the auto tune.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
You said you ordered a 41t rear....if you're bike is an 08, it should already be a 41t rear. Someone with an 08 please chime in.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
then the guy from kneedraggers lied to me, but i cant just go count em kinda hard. o well i guess 1 down in the front will work with a blue rear sprocket...

SO OF A BITCH that sucks

1 - 20 of 31 Posts