Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone. This is for an 08 ZX-10R. I had listed this about a month ago and have been waiting and waiting for this guy to give me a call or email or anything and he hasn't. So I am relisting both items on here. I am selling them together because they should go together. They work excellent and really help out in every way. The pc3 is very easy to use and set up. Takes only about 15 minutes. The exhaust is in great condition. It has been painted to help match my old bike. If you don't like it, I will let you know how to take it off or whatever you want. I had this up for 500 last time but need to get rid of these. They are already in a box waiting to be shipped. I am wanting 450 and you pay the shipping now. Just let me know where you live and I will look up the shipping and how soon you want it. Good luck and I will let it go to the first pm I get that wants it. If you have any questions, go ahead and send them my way also. Everything is in new condition and was only used for 2 months. Thanks.

·
Registered
772 Posts
anyone else interested???
if you decide to break it up, I would be interested in the pc3.

pm me if your interested.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright guys. The pc3 is now sold and I will take the first 300 for the pipe. It has the mid-pipe, instructions, parts, and stickers. It was sprayed and baked in a flat black color. It was sprayed with a high-temp paint.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts