Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
The 04-05 PCIII is quite different than the 06-07, it has two connectors, so I think the 04-05 guys might be out of luck. As for it working on the 06-07, I think it might be doable, somebody buy one and try it. Come on be the guinniea pig

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
The 04-05 PCIII is quite different than the 06-07, it has two connectors, so I think the 04-05 guys might be out of luck. As for it working on the 06-07, I think it might be doable, somebody buy one and try it. Come on be the guinniea pig

Says the man who has more money in aftermarket parts on ONE of his ZX-10R's than some people have in their entire 10... :heyyou::wink::eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh boy I love being the test dummy.

And I'll buy it, but there will be no returns, if i get it, it WILL be installed on the bike, one way or another. I redesign half the bike if I have too.

But from the reseach I am doing, plus the info I see here, I don't think its going to be a major mod, I think there might be one or two wires I am going to have to reroute, but otherwise it looks like a simple upgrade.

With that said, I am pretty sure now I am totally screwed. But it should be fun!

:helmet:

·
Registered
1,971 Posts

And I'll buy it, but there will be no returns, if i get it, it WILL be installed on the bike, one way or another. I redesign half the bike if I have too.

But from the reseach I am doing, plus the info I see here, I don't think its going to be a major mod, I think there might be one or two wires I am going to have to reroute, but otherwise it looks like a simple upgrade.

With that said, I am pretty sure now I am totally screwed. But it should be fun!

Take pic's please! and we'll be happy to hear your results!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts

:lol::lol::lol: do do it

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Worst case man, if it does not fit right up, just sell it on here for what you paid and get a PC III or a Bazazz.

·
Registered
798 Posts
anything ? kinda of interested to see if this works haha

·
Registered
798 Posts
im sure i heard the new 10's are can bus though .. didn't think the older ones are

1 - 9 of 9 Posts