Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

201 - 220 of 757 Posts

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
Herb did a pretty nice job on my bike. Even after a lot of usage, the colors he put on still look brand spanking new.
thanks Bondo!! when u sending other parts?? or do u need me to just shoot these for now??

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
forum member parts.....

Attachments

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
more ......

Attachments

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #210
and more....
first pic is uncured powder....

Attachments

·
Registered
590 Posts
I love your work man! I have a question. I have a ZX9 with a custom colour. I want to PC my wheels to match, so would I have to ship a chunk of bodywork with the wheels, or is there an easier way to match that colour. I swear I'd love to get you to do these rims because your prices are very reasonable, and your work is excellent, but the shipping would be freakin horrendous! Unless you think some other colour would look good for the wheels on this bike???

Attachments

·
Registered
599 Posts
I love your work man! I have a question. I have a ZX9 with a custom colour. I want to PC my wheels to match, so would I have to ship a chunk of bodywork with the wheels, or is there an easier way to match that colour. I swear I'd love to get you to do these rims because your prices are very reasonable, and your work is excellent, but the shipping would be freakin horrendous! Unless you think some other colour would look good for the wheels on this bike???
I shipped him my rims, rearsets, pass pegs, and calipers for 22 bucks...Shipping really isn't bad.

Reactions: 06blackpearl

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
If ur heart is set too match your bike then yes i need something from the bike or u can send it yourself and have the company contact me with what they have too match it.... However i would suggest a High gloss Black on them to bring out the color of the bike:cool: Are they currently Powder Coated or Paint?

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Herb, what color is that in your #205 post? Not the Honda but that tubing? Is it possible to get rims that color? Or would it come out different since the texture of the wheels isn't smooth?

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
Black eh? Hmmmm... they just have what's left of the factory paint on them now. The front wheel is shedding paint like crazy, not sure why.
Wow that is shedding... Yeah i think Black would look great unless my Candy Red will match your paint job?? Gold may even be an option???

Herb, what color is that in your #205 post? Not the Honda but that tubing? Is it possible to get rims that color? Or would it come out different since the texture of the wheels isn't smooth?
Mirror Black... Yes u can do the wheels in it but the cast areas of the rims will still be visible... Theres a fine line were i can get heavy enough to possibly cover the casting marks but may result in som Orange Peel.... I can also use a primer to smotth the rough casting out a bit but that can get expensive....
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guys this is the last month i will be honoring these prices so if u need anything done let me know, cause after this its full price or wait to winter season again and thats if ZX-10R.net allows me......:cool:
Herb

201 - 220 of 757 Posts