Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
if anyone is interested in getting some of your parts for you ten powder coated let me know. I own a small powder coating business and we do a lot of bike parts. I will post some pics of my ten up here soon that has parts on it that i powder coated so you can see how they look.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Jax 10 said:
Where are you at?.....Lots of local Powdercoaters here in town so it wouldn't make much sense for me to ship out.
:+1:

·
Registered
616 Posts
RedlinedZX 10 said:
Hi all
if anyone is interested in getting some of your parts for you ten powder coated let me know. I own a small powder coating business and we do a lot of bike parts. I will post some pics of my ten up here soon that has parts on it that i powder coated so you can see how they look.
It would help to know where you are located. I am sure there are a lot of people on this forum in your area that would like some stuff done. It is getting close to Wenter so, it's time to get it done.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry everyone I should have detailed my message a little better. I live in Ohio and I test different types of powder coating applications at my work. However no one around does powder coating is small amounts everyone only does production work so I decided to buy a powder machine and built myself a convection oven that is big enough for frames. Let me know if you are interested in at least comparing my prices. thanks for your responses i appreciate it.....ride safe....redline

1 - 6 of 6 Posts