Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:idea: i was just testing to see what random things i could powder coat, i have a decent powder coating setup in my garage and tested glass, and a deer skull and some plastic, the plastic melted........ the deer skull was done with a clear lime green, i was thinking of mounting it on a piece of diamond plate and painting a red bio-hazzard thing on its forehead.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Very Interesting...... I think the bio-hazard would look pretty neat!

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,559 Posts
Lucky get on craigslist for electric.house oven(if u have 220 line installed) still limited but bigger than a toatster oven, i started the same way it took awhile to get mine but well worth it! And also were the$ $$$ is.

Nice job!
I wish I can afford such a big oven.
All i can PC right now are parts that can fit inside an oven toaster :(

·
FEELING LUCKY, PUNK ?
5,738 Posts
Lucky get on craigslist for electric.house oven(if u have 220 line installed) still limited but bigger than a toatster oven, i started the same way it took awhile to get mine but well worth it! And also were the$ $$$ is.
I thought about getting a used oven, but my 220 is upstairs (laundry room). Plus, if I am to get an oven, it would be a real PC oven. ALthough it may be overkill. This is just a hobby for me.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought about getting a used oven, but my 220 is upstairs (laundry room). Plus, if I am to get an oven, it would be a real PC oven. ALthough it may be overkill. This is just a hobby for me.
my oven is a real oven, i picked it up for like 4 hundred bucks on craigslist and it runs on 110 volt, it's a lab oven that is about 2 by 2 feet. theyre pretty cheap just dont get one from harbor freight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts