Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AR, PSL, and WASR/ AK...PSL which is in the middle is still my favorite. I was tagging the 380yrd gong at San Luis Obispo very easily and accurately. AR is fun but the WASR/ AK still gets the nod for my home defense because the one I got is pretty dead on. Not like the AR but close enough.

Post pics of your favorite guns!

[/IMG]

·
Registered
779 Posts
My little collection. Beretta Bobcat .22, Springfield 1911a1, Mossberg 590, Marlin model 60. Ive had the Marlin since I was 8 years old.:mrgreen:

But my favorite is the 1911. Got it from my Dad, it's pretty heavily modified and he did all the work himself. So ill be keeping it in the family.

Attachments

·
Registered
779 Posts
customspeed,

how do you like the pacmar grips? I have a set for my springfield as well, but i put them on and they feel a little too fat.

I have a set of wooden grips from a Colt 1911 on it now because my dad likes the way they look and I want to keep the gun like he had it. I also like how slim it feels with them.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
i wish i had the money for an AR. i'm just stuck with my glock 27. easy to carry when traveling and easy to store at home.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Thanks!

Im really proud of it. My dad did all the work on it because he used to use it in competitions. He almost sold it to some guy for only $700 but I couldnt let him so I bought it instead.

That gun would be priceless if I was in your shoes.

My dad gave me a marlin lever action gold trigger 30/30 when I was 8yrs old and I will never sell it! Of course it's no collectors item but priceless to me!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Customspeed and RyanBoz.. you guys are making me want to go get a .45! Both of them are sweet!

I stopped collecting pistols when I got back into bikes seriously with the purchase of the 10R in '05.. in fact, sold my Sig and HK. Wish I had keep them now. Then again, I rarely go shooting off-duty anyways.. I'm always riding (year 'round)!

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
AR, PSL, and WASR/ AK...PSL which is in the middle is still my favorite. I was tagging the 380yrd gong at San Luis Obispo very easily and accurately. AR is fun but the WASR/ AK still gets the nod for my home defense because the one I got is pretty dead on. Not like the AR but close enough.

Post pics of your favorite guns!

[/IMG]
just my size:lol::badteeth:

Attachments

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My little collection. Beretta Bobcat .22, Springfield 1911a1, Mossberg 590, Marlin model 60. Ive had the Marlin since I was 8 years old.:mrgreen:

But my favorite is the 1911. Got it from my Dad, it's pretty heavily modified and he did all the work himself. So ill be keeping it in the family.
That is cool you have a gun from when you were a kid...The 1911 is killer. I like the vent holes he made.

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dude guns aren't my thing. but i wanted to post up that i am in favor of my 2nd amendment!!! if i so choose to exercise that right.

nice collection fellas!
Thanks man. Spread the word...It is your right!

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
i wish i had the money for an AR. i'm just stuck with my glock 27. easy to carry when traveling and easy to store at home.
Yeah they start to get pricey. My AR is getting close to the price of nice and clean, used dirtbike already. Here in CA they stole my right to have 30 round mags unlike WA and OR when I was up there.

Here is more inspiration for you.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

1 - 20 of 130 Posts