Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im starting to look into getting my head ported. what are some of the best places to look as far as getting the work done, preferably in the southeast (NC,SC,GA)? right now im strongly looking at RC Performance, but im open to other reputable shops.

what im wanting is something thats gonna give me a nice edge at the strip but not be too much for the street. along with the p&p, is a valve job really worth it? i already purchased the 08 race int cam. im not wanting to get really deep into modding/building the motor/head so i probably wont go past p&p'n the head but i want to make sure that i do it right the first time. nitrous may be a possibilty in the future. any thing else that i need to focus on or have done? how much could i expect this to help my et's?

setup will be
brocks full exhaust
pc3
race filter
air shifter
lowered and stretched ~13" over
-2,+3 (may end up goin up more on the back)

i have been searching a lot of threads but i still need to build my post count up

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Seriously you should go over to www.psychobike.com and look at the builders and their shops. There are quite a few really good ones in your area. ou are a lucky dog having so many so close. I got nothing.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm on that site as well and have been searching over there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts