Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some help please ??

I think working to many hours is really effecting my Brain but if you look closely at these pictures do they not seem really badly Photoshoped ?? Maybe its me but do Edwards, Dovi`s and Pedrosa`s necks all look like way to long? Ostrich heads almost..

http://www.motogp.com/en/riders/MotoGP

Sorry Im like real bored here at work..

·
Registered
378 Posts
Rossi looks like he's on crystal meth

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
the ones that look long arent wearing undershirts. atleast thats what i see. look at pedrosa and stoner. same suit but one has under shirt and the other doesnt.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I'm no expert but it doesn't look PS'd to me. I think it is the lack of under shirt and they guys have not traps. Look at their shoulders. They are squared off compared to De Puniet's which pick the whole suit up higher on their neck. Edwards' is more of a V cut suit. Its open all they way don't to his sternum.

·
The Pace
6,988 Posts
Looks great to me. A BUNCH of the world's FINEST athletes. Nothing comes close to these guys.

Edwards is tall for a moto racer; guess his long neck is giving him the height.

·
Does not drive into smoke
2,156 Posts
When you look at the point where the shoulders connect to the neck and the bottom of the chin, the vertical distances between them seem to vary a lot. I agree that some of the pics look a bit unnatural, but that's probably how they really look. Compare the pic of Pedrosa with a pic on this website: http://www.gardenmajik.info/2012/08/dani-pedrosa-motogp.html. He seems to have a long neck in both.

·
The Pace
6,988 Posts
no. don't forget these guys are very small people for the most part so things look a bit off.
Yes, the pro racers split all kinds of hardware hairs to stay up with peers, but when it comes to genetics, the small pro of equal ability wins out. Big guys can be slightly better, but just can't keep up with a good rider 20 pounds less! Sad and too funny at the same time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts