• Undecided.

Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO, I got a REALLY good deal on this helmet, brand new, and fit my head perfectly, and so I couldnt pass it up, even though Im not really into the looks of it. Awesome helmet though, and it's listed as one of the best rated. However I think it looks a little gay. So, Im looking for opinions, to see if Im right, or if Im just crazy. I thought about just repainting it. Really would love to do something like the Arai Camo, but I dunno. Anyway let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
I dont know man, kinda looks like plants or flowers on the side

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I can see why you would be concerned about.

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like it, I dont think its gay at all...but if you want to sell it let me know. j/k :lol:

If its rated well and comfortable wear it!:thumbsup:
Rated DOT-218, ECE 22-05, gets 4 stars in the safety category. Maybe 1 star in looks. I could do better with a can of spray paint from wal-mart.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
i think thats a peacock on the side with some asian emblems.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
post some pics with it on you with your gear on and on the bike. Might look better then just seeing the helmet.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I would wear that helmet on purpose. Looks badass to me.
:+1:just wear it who cares what it looks like on the outside... and how many people will actually look at it and be oh look hes got a Gay helmet?? and if they do give ya shit bout it just tell them it adds power and handling to the bike LOL then school then beat piss out of them in a race to prove it LOL

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
It looks cool all except for the peacock on the side. But if it fits good and it is a shark so it protects good wear it.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts