180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
vote which one you have and you can post which one you prefer

just taking a survey for a project.

your vote is much appreciated :D

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
This is like an xbox vs ps...I'm an android loyalist, always had android, never failed me yet

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
iOS for me, for now. Android couldn't touch it up until somewhat recently, and still can't on a lot of the hardware out there. But Android has come of age officially, and is a decent platform now, and will continue to improve.

But still, iOS does what I want, how I want and without drama. That's everything I want in a smartphone.

·
Registered
196 Posts
This is like an xbox vs ps...I'm an android loyalist, always had android, never failed me yet
:mod_smilie_+1: I have both. IOS 7 for work and android 4.3 for personal. Only thing I don't like about IOS is that I feel like one of those hipsters. Especially now that I have a scruffy beard going :mod_smilie_yelrotfl

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lol I didn't want to start a mobile phone war I mostly wanted to know which kind is more prevalent in the motorcycle world. Seems to be no different than the rest of the world.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Droid Galaxy Note 2 right here. Love it.

My wife refuses to use anything but IOS.

I think people that complain about droid having too many problems are because they download a ton of useless crap and junk and customize everything on them. That's what makes Droid popular, but it also causes problems. Iphones are limited, so they are really good at the things they are limited to.

I have used Droid for years because I like there selections better, however, I do NOT download apps or customize the crap out of them, so I have never had any problems with mine. Having said that, I think Iphones are great as well and I'll probably end up with one someday, but for now, the Note selection has me hooked.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts