Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

How do you feel about the Islamic people hating on us and our government calling us o

• Pissed off, want them out, andwant our government to man up for the U.S.

Votes: 28 65.1%
  • Upset but, can tolerate them

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Does not bother me

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Not getting invovled, not speaking out against our government. Scared

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you tired of our country being threatened that if we burn the Quran,
Islamic nations will declare holy war on us Infidels?

Yet, they kill us, burn our flag, degrade our bible and hate Americans.
Yell "Death to America", and yet our people are called nut jobs and Hate Mongers by our own government for wanting to burn a book?
At least we aren't saying Death to Islam, Afghanistan and Allah,
they wanted to burn a book.

It's obvious how I feel, but I want to hear what you guy's and girls have to say about it. Cause I'm pretty pissed of about the whole situation and at our government for making us the bad guy's in this.

Hellsrazor

Reactions: iroman

·
Registered
681 Posts
how dare you exercise your freedom of speech, dont you know they want us all to just shut up, accept the fact that we are not longer a free country, and bend right over and take it. i dont want anybody to leave, but if they can push their religion in our face, why cant our children even say the pledge of allegiance in schools anymore kuz it says "one nation under God" and that might offend some people. by me they made churches stop playing church bells because it interrupted their daily prayers, but they broadcast their prayers over loud speakers in the same islamic areas of metro detroit. that pisses me off.

·
Registered
681 Posts
i have nothing against muslims, i dont want anybody to get the wrong idea, i hate all organized religion. lol. anybody who pushes their ideology in my face can fuck off.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Quran? I thought it was burn a Korean!!

That was a close one.
Wow, that's a level of wit I can't imagine the source of... :+1:S to you!

On another note... Uh oh! You want us to say what we're thinking? On a forum, where it can live in virtual perpetuity (5 yrs-ish)?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thats not all of islam saying that, as far as the pledge you can blame that on the goverment trying not to combine church and state. I undersand your anger at the same time you cant group every muslim like they all said it.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
yeah,...dont get me started man!.haha.Im very angry and upset about alot of things that have changed for the complete worse recently!!!...Where or what happened to the GOOD OL USA?..........the morals and integrity and righteous character that built this country?....My Grandfather is probably rolling in his grave as we speak!!

yes....GOD GUNS AND the GOOD OL USA!!........thats my dream!
cuz now we have BARRACK, BULLSHIT,BROKE AND BE QUIET

IDK??..........Im just not a happy camper lately....maybe because it is starting to get cold and now I live in PA...........so it is gonna be a long cold winter without riding..hahah.......anyway...rant over...sorry

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
In before the lock ?? lol.

Im sure i could rant for days on a lot of what has been said here, i'll just give a +1 to nate though, and to the OP i wont say i disagree.

Im sure if i had my way there would be thousands of boats, and trucks, and busses taking people out of this country in a big hurry though. Oh and goodbye welfare, time to sink or swim, got 8 kids you should not have, tough sh*t. Im a lil tired of this pu**y version of america.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Dont know why the U.S. takes so much.

:violent5::machinegu:rocketwho :2cents:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Ok you freaking infidels, you cant even defeat a bunch of rag head dirty useless scumbags in Afghanistan and Iraq, how are you going to kick out American Muslims out of America, Id like to see you try that with me.

Ok but now seriously, speaking as a Muslim that does not fear what the media or the government tells me to fear I would like to make some comments.

1. Islam condemns the attacks of Sept 11th, do we not know that, how many American Muslim Leaders have condemned this, hundreds, hundreds of times, why do we not see this in the Media????

2. Let the man burn the Korans, its his right, its what makes this country a great country. Let him burn the Korans. If we can have kkk marches and Nazi marches why not let this man go with the burning.

3. American Muslims die for this country to this day, imagine what job an American Arab has in the govt, many of them are undercover doing the worst of the worst jobs overseas, I had a friend die like this recently, he hasnt spoken to his family in almost a year and just was shipped home in a box, but he died for America, he put many bad guys away and killed many terrorists, WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO BE ABLE TO KICK HIM OUT OF HERE, WHAT?????

4. The building of the mosque, so what let them build it, it shows the terrorist scum that USA cares for Muslims and does not hate Muslims, IT shows American Muslims that our country loves us, it shows us that our country does not consider us as terrorists. It shows us that we should continue fighting for our country.

5. How many Muslims has America killed in the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, HOW MANY???? How many Americans died on Sept11th.

6. Why did we invade IRAQ, WHY???

7. Why does the media keep showing things like this and instilling fear, RATINGS????

8. WAKE THE F**K UP PEOPLE the government needs this fear in people in order to contineu a useless war, the media needs ratings, they win the ignorant scared public loses. DUHHHH

9. The terrorists hate America for what it is, if we become fear mongering Islamophobiacs and turn against our own Muslims in this country, THEY WIN, it was their objective.

·
Registered
653 Posts
:+1:
i have nothing against muslims, i dont want anybody to get the wrong idea, i hate all organized religion. Lol. Anybody who pushes their ideology in my face can fuck off.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
+2

I was raised in a family of Muslims, my father is the nices gentlest man and the most tolerant I have ever met of anyone, and he prays 5 times a day as a Muslim.

I however am more atheist than anything anymore, Religion has killed more mankind than anything ever.

Religion is the root of most heinous evil IMHO

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok you freaking infidels, you cant even defeat a bunch of rag head dirty useless scumbags in Afghanistan and Iraq, how are you going to kick out American Muslims out of America, Id like to see you try that with me.

Ok but now seriously, speaking as a Muslim that does not fear what the media or the government tells me to fear I would like to make some comments.

1. Islam condemns the attacks of Sept 11th, do we not know that, how many American Muslim Leaders have condemned this, hundreds, hundreds of times, why do we not see this in the Media????

2. Let the man burn the Korans, its his right, its what makes this country a great country. Let him burn the Korans. If we can have kkk marches and Nazi marches why not let this man go with the burning.

3. American Muslims die for this country to this day, imagine what job an American Arab has in the govt, many of them are undercover doing the worst of the worst jobs overseas, I had a friend die like this recently, he hasnt spoken to his family in almost a year and just was shipped home in a box, but he died for America, he put many bad guys away and killed many terrorists, WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO BE ABLE TO KICK HIM OUT OF HERE, WHAT?????

4. The building of the mosque, so what let them build it, it shows the terrorist scum that USA cares for Muslims and does not hate Muslims, IT shows American Muslims that our country loves us, it shows us that our country does not consider us as terrorists. It shows us that we should continue fighting for our country.

5. How many Muslims has America killed in the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, HOW MANY???? How many Americans died on Sept11th.

6. Why did we invade IRAQ, WHY???

7. Why does the media keep showing things like this and instilling fear, RATINGS????

8. WAKE THE F**K UP PEOPLE the government needs this fear in people in order to contineu a useless war, the media needs ratings, they win the ignorant scared public loses. DUHHHH

9. The terrorists hate America for what it is, if we become fear mongering Islamophobiacs and turn against our own Muslims in this country, THEY WIN, it was their objective.

Ok bro, I didn't say all muslin's. Just the one's hating on America and American's. Just the one's that believe that if we don't believe as they do.
We are Infidels and should be killed. The one's that attack our country and want to build a Martyr Mosque to celebrate killing Infidels. Like they do in every country they attack. Look it up, it's true.
I have no problem with you believing whatever you want unless it involves forcing people to believe as you or die.
If you wish to believe in Allah, well freedom of religion, do so. No problem there. I'm not a hate monger but I have been to the middle east starting with IRAN in the late 70's.

The real hate mongers are the Islamic / Muslim people who hate us for our freedom of choice which they do not have or evident-ally want.
Hey, I don't like them but I don't want them to die unless they try to infringe
on my way of life here in my country that I served to protect those rights.
You guy's (Muslims) don't like when people say bad shit against y'all, but y'all sure will talk smack about us. And we are just supposed to lump it.
Well, Hell No. I won't take it sitting down.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I promise Lucky, I will be civilized. lol

Not a hate thread at all. Just fed up with some sh*t and want to voice my opinion.
I don't hate muslims, just the radicals.

xx8055NIACxx You are right about a lot of things, especially about your friend who did a shitty job for our country. And paid for it with his life.
When I was in IRAN and other parts of the middle east, I saw plenty of hate towards us (Americans).

I respect you and your religion because you sound like a level headed guy and don't go around hollering Jihad Jihad and blowing sh*t and people up.:thumbsup:

I welcome your response. It's all good in da hood. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Ok bro, I didn't say all muslin's. Just the one's hating on America and American's. Just the one's that believe that if we don't believe as they do.
We are Infidels and should be killed. The one's that attack our country and want to build a Martyr Mosque to celebrate killing Infidels. Like they do in every country they attack. Look it up, it's true.
I have no problem with you believing whatever you want unless it involves forcing people to believe as you or die.
If you wish to believe in Allah, well freedom of religion, do so. No problem there. I'm not a hate monger but I have been to the middle east starting with IRAN in the late 70's.

The real hate mongers are the Islamic / Muslim people who hate us for our freedom of choice which they do not have or evident-ally want.
Hey, I don't like them but I don't want them to die unless they try to infringe
on my way of life here in my country that I served to protect those rights.
You guy's (Muslims) don't like when people say bad shit against y'all, but y'all sure will talk smack about us. And we are just supposed to lump it.
Well, Hell No. I won't take it sitting down.
I feel you my brother, and I agree with you too, fuck those guys man, Religion or not, I was raised Muslim and all, but if those fucktards come and try to fuck with my country and my way of life then fuck them and religion is out of the window. I got your point bro and Im just saying that not all Muslims are ignorant hate mongers, just like how not all Americans are Christian Crusaders and Hicks that hate everyone but Whites.

I promise Lucky, I will be civilized. lol

Not a hate thread at all. Just fed up with some sh*t and want to voice my opinion.
I don't hate muslims, just the radicals.

xx8055NIACxx You are right about a lot of things, especially about your friend who did a shitty job for our country. And paid for it with his life.
When I was in IRAN and other parts of the middle east, I saw plenty of hate towards us (Americans).

I respect you and your religion because you sound like a level headed guy and don't go around hollering Jihad Jihad and blowing sh*t and people up.:thumbsup:

I welcome your response. It's all good in da hood. :eek:ccasion1
I totaly understand my friend, and I agree with you, peace on my friends, and trust me I hate those terrorist scum more than anyone as I always have to sit there and tell people that we are not all like them, they use Islam as a basis for a tool and a reason for their violence, its all bullshit, they have no cause, they are just bloodthirsty and want to impose their prehistoric life on all of us because they can not live in the real world.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I don't see how you can be offended by somebody burning a book. They had to buy it to burn it. If it isn't your property and don't have any effect on you or your property then what is the fuss about. It isn't government sanctioned koran burnings. It isn't even close to comparible to the Nazis burning the bible in an effort to eliminate the entire believe in a religion. It is just some guy that wants to exercise his freedom of speech and get a little media attention. I saw Marilyn Manson burn a bible on stage about a year ago. It is just paper with print on it.

People get too emotionally attached to inanimate objects that aren't even theirs. If they are burning your personal or family holy book, you have a right to bitch and moan, but it is you have no tie to it other than you have a book with the same words in it I can't see what the fuss is all about.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Religion has started almost every war we have known.It will start another one in the future.
The extremists will take the burning of the Koran as an act of aggression against their beliefs and seek revenge.The not so extreme will probably burn a bible and say now we are even.
The hard part is picking out who is extreme and who isn't.
When in Rome do as the Romans do unfortunately is a thing of the past.

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I feel you my brother, and I agree with you too, fuck those guys man, Religion or not, I was raised Muslim and all, but if those fucktards come and try to fuck with my country and my way of life then fuck them and religion is out of the window. I got your point bro and Im just saying that not all Muslims are ignorant hate mongers, just like how not all Americans are Christian Crusaders and Hicks that hate everyone but Whites.

I totaly understand my friend, and I agree with you, peace on my friends, and trust me I hate those terrorist scum more than anyone as I always have to sit there and tell people that we are not all like them, they use Islam as a basis for a tool and a reason for their violence, its all bullshit, they have no cause, they are just bloodthirsty and want to impose their prehistoric life on all of us because they can not live in the real world.

Well put bro,
this is the type of discussion we need here in America. Let people voice their feelings on sh*t and then talk about it with a diverse group and work it out.
We shouldn't tell people that they are wrong for feeling a certain way, people feel what they feel. And our own gubment (lol) calls them names.
We the people have become so passive and PC that we have let the government forget that they work for us, the people, and they are to answer to us. But this is not the case anymore. It runs roughshod over the people like a freight train and it seems like we are powerless to change it back to what it was supposed to be.
God save the USA from ourselves. Much less, terrorist.

I try to be diplomatic with everyone, you can check my past post. But, from time to time, some sh*t does strike a nerve with me and I raise some hell.
But I will not threaten anyone, I may argue with you and when we are done, go get a cold beer with ya. :eek:ccasion1

P.S. Thank you to the mods for not locking out this thread.
I am grateful to have the friends here and the opportunity to voice my opinions, popular or not.

I like you xx8055NIACxx
you impressed me by not blowing up (no pun intended lol) and ranting at me.

And to the guy that was worried about this conversation being open to the pubic, we haven't done anything wrong or to be scared of.
Unless you just got some bones in your closet :heyyou::heyyou: :lol::lol: J/K

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Religion has started almost every war we have known.It will start another one in the future.
The extremists will take the burning of the Koran as an act of aggression against their beliefs and seek revenge.The not so extreme will probably burn a bible and say now we are even.
The hard part is picking out who is extreme and who isn't.
When in Rome do as the Romans do unfortunately is a thing of the past.
Amen brother, or as the Muslims say Ameen

Well put bro,
this is the type of discussion we need here in America. Let people voice their feelings on sh*t and then talk about it with a diverse group and work it out.
We shouldn't tell people that they are wrong for feeling a certain way, people feel what they feel. And our own gubment (lol) calls them names.
We the people have become so passive and PC that we have let the government forget that they work for us, the people, and they are to answer to us. But this is not the case anymore. It runs roughshod over the people like a freight train and it seems like we are powerless to change it back to what it was supposed to be.
God save the USA from ourselves. Much less, terrorist.

I try to be diplomatic with everyone, you can check my past post. But, from time to time, some sh*t does strike a nerve with me and I raise some hell.
But I will not threaten anyone, I may argue with you and when we are done, go get a cold beer with ya. :eek:ccasion1

P.S. Thank you to the mods for not locking out this thread.
I am grateful to have the friends here and the opportunity to voice my opinions, popular or not.

I like you xx8055NIACxx
you impressed me by not blowing up (no pun intended lol) and ranting at me.

And to the guy that was worried about this conversation being open to the pubic, we haven't done anything wrong or to be scared of.
Unless you just got some bones in your closet :heyyou::heyyou: :lol::lol: J/K
Thanks bro, and I agree with you wholeheartedly, this country has become pretty pussified and PC big time.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.