Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please tell me where Point 6 (or .6) is in Sebring? I always see people talking about it online but i do not know where it is.

Thanks

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,867 Posts
I thought the police closed that place down a while ago because it became so popular and the neighbors were complaining of all the noise from the bikes? :dontknow: Most of the people on the local forums won't tell ya outright where it is just to keep the cops out of there and the crowds down - if it's still around.

I went there a couple of years ago and it was alright, but couldn't find it again if my life depended on it. The pavement was a little sketchy in places and the brush on the sides of the road were a little overgrown.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure if its still there or not. I would like to go out there and check it out. I am getting kinda tired of SR-555 and old Dade City Road here in Lakeland.

And i like the Sebring area quite a bit.

Anyone know if it's still there?

·
Chairman of the Board
16,065 Posts
Contact R1Hooligan, he lives in Sebring. He emailed me a map of .6. Hes a really great member here.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! i have asked on other forums and nobody will tell me.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,867 Posts
Hey Vio, if he does wind up sending you a map, could you forward me a copy also? Thanks!

·
Registered
373 Posts
I was told that the closed it down and that the cops patrol the area fairly well. Is it also called "the track".? I know its not a real track but people go down there to race and stuff. Also if you are looking for some nice roads with a few turns on them i live in Arcadia and know of a few. Have you ever been down Sweetwater rd. between Zolfo springs and Arcadia on Hwy. 17.?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts