Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
pocket rocket HELP!!!!!

i got my pocket rocket and it dont beat my brothers so i ordered an nos kit and sprocket. does anyone else have one and no how to make it faster.i want to try to get it going about 40-45. right now its 28-30 mph.im tearing everything down to wire it back up so everything works. i ordered a new battery and charger too.everything is loose on it and nothing works. i couldnt get it to start so i drained the gas a filled it with fresh and mess with the kill switch and it fired right up.another project i dont need but have.i have alot of guys around my house that race them down the street so i thought i would get the sprocket to make the mph faster and the nos to get me going off the start.:lol:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know what you mean. none of the electrical works on mine. every bolt is loose so im going threw it and fixing everything.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
My buddy is sellin a honda 50 with a 95 kit in it...he has a lot of engine mods done to it and its fast...if anyones interested i can get pics and a price for ya

·
Registered
216 Posts
just buy a traditional 50 and upgrade it to a 90 or 110 then you can take it off road too! My friends have them and they got an extra set of wheels and put motard tires on one set and dirt on the other.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
mainezx10 said:
just buy a traditional 50 and upgrade it to a 90 or 110 then you can take it off road too! My friends have them and they got an extra set of wheels and put motard tires on one set and dirt on the other.

or you coudl buy my 06 110 with all that done to it with adult suspension, :idea:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts