Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

How many of you guys ride pocket bikes? How many of you actually mess around with it? I am thinking about getting one lately to play around with and kinda wanted to see how many people actualy have fun with them.

Thanks in advance for the info. :helmet:

Ryan

·
Registered
920 Posts
I've got one. We bought a Blata at the world superbike races when Colin Edwards was on the Castrol Honda a few years ago. He autographed the gas tank for us. It was my daughters birthday present. She loves it and has ridden it around a few go kart tracks. I ride it everynow and then for fun too, and her older brothers love riding it.
Here's the only pic I have available right now:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
I would like a polini. Thos little things git up & move.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
I have one and heres the pro's and cons
Well there a shitload blast of fun... when you use them witch you will find out is not often... Then it is a piece to strike up convo at your house. but are a bitch to maintain you pull that cord 1 of 2 things will happen 1 it will start 2 you will repair something. so I got one anddddd cant get rid of it I want to!! but just cant bring myself to do it so 50/50. Buy used on ebay like $300 or so.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I have a cheap Chinese knock off. $275 was my price. Only a 4 hp and goes about 27 mph. But its a blast.

Here is my son on one. Just posin for the pic

·
Registered
828 Posts
I've got one that I bought for my son. He rides it once in a while and I ride it alot. It has been crashed and damaged so many times that now it is a naked bike. Tail fairing only! Dragging pegs,Like a champ,wide open through the corners ,like Maladin.Crashing,still sucks! But it is a blast. I paid 60$ for it from a friend who didn't want it anymore. Good deal for me.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Ive got one... 47cc. but its been sitting for about 7 months.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ha ha ha!!! sczx10r that picture is awesome. Thanks for all the info guys. I am going to try and get a used chinnese knock off right now and play around with it and will upgrade later. Also I did some searching and found out Jacksonville has a track where they do pocket bike racing every other weekend :mrgreen: Well if any of you guys want to get rid of your bike i am in the market for one :badteeth:

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
they were a big hit in so cal but they since made laws to ban them off the road. oh well it was fun while it lasted

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
I got to get me one some day if they are that fast. :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts