Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a good day at PMI :) I'M THE ONLY ONE DOING A TRACKDAY! Lol

This track is much harder than I imagined. Full of decreasing radius turns. Great practice for sure.

DSC_0030.jpg
DSC_0032.jpg

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wish I had a go pro so I could share. I thought being the only one out the there I'd be going fast, but it's actually hard not having other bikes to follow or push you.

·
Is still Slo
1,538 Posts
Last time i was there i ran 1:40.xx. it was an ok time for an off day.

But yes, I do feel comfortable there. If you run near the same times, Im sure we could trade some laps and learn from one another on different portions of the track.

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Last time i was there i ran 1:40.xx. it was an ok time for an off day.
Wow. Nice. I think I was doing it in a minute fifty. I was having a hard time on turn seven and nine. Didn't like those at all. Breaking in new leathers too. Was so hard to adjust. Had fun though. :mrgreen: That's all I really care about now. I think a few more sessions and it will help immensely.

When you go again let me know. Maybe I can run a session that weekend.

·
Is still Slo
1,538 Posts
Not bad at all for a track day, mine was in a race back in 2012. Will definitely let you know when I go for sure. If you use facebook, feel free to add me on there.

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not bad at all for a track day, mine was in a race back in 2012. Will definitely let you know when I go for sure. If you use facebook, feel free to add me on there.
I don't have facebook.... I waste enough time on here. lol

I was watching some you tube videos of guys screaming on that track. The only places they were straight up was on the straight and every where else they were leaned over pretty good. I think it is going to take me a while to get to that point.

Saw a vid of you on some kart track. Pretty impressive. :thumbsup: Very smooth.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts