Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got sent a couple of quick photos of my Plus Racing jacket!Im very happy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
696 Posts
Yes evil!they took the photo a few days ago after it was finished!they have cleaned it all up and on its way to me!Im loving it

Can I ask what the cost for something like that is? I suppose I just did. I'm a bigger dude and have long arms. I'm always looking for options when it comes to gear. It's tough out there.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That looks great. I can't wait to be able to afford some nice gear like that!
:thumbsup:

Ninja everything comes in time my friend and with the horrible last 5 months Ive had with marriage endings and feeling so depressed,sad and missing my beautiful home and 2 Blue Heelers I have been in a lot of pain honestly!although everyday baby steps I am healing and things like this jacket just makes life a little bit happier mate!your time will come when you will be posting up a photo trust me

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can I ask what the cost for something like that is? I suppose I just did. I'm a bigger dude and have long arms. I'm always looking for options when it comes to gear. It's tough out there.

I'm comfortable with that evil not a problem!it was either $550 or $600aus delivered mate

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

They take heaps of measurements evil so it's fully custom mate

·
Registered
2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R KRT ABS Edition
682 Posts
How's the fit in relation to the measurements you sent in?

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How's the fit in relation to the measurements you sent in?

Just waiting for it to get to me here in Australia man!I would say it will be pretty bang on because every measurement had to have a photo so Plus Racing could actually see if my measurements was accurate and taken in the correct part of my upper body!so you have to have at least 2 people to do it!

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Really good looking jacket man!! Looks well made, rugged and just flashy enough to make sure you're seen! I know its hard to tell from a pic but the leather looks good. Hope you've been well...or at least as well as can be!

:thumbsup:

Reactions: peterd10r

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Capncalx how are you mate!Im getting there and things are moving on but all in all a shit fight when marriages go South!you can't sit in a corner as the world keeps spinning!maybe a little of its axis for me and a few others on here!they are feeling the pain I am but maybe worse with kids involved!sometimes it's really hard to smile but that will come!as Blue would say "let's move on lol......
And the leather is soft and subtle where it needs and stiffer in contact areas!hey I just laughed at the elbow sliders!the only way the be ground down is with a 6"grinder in my shed.....

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Hi Capncalx how are you mate!Im getting there and things are moving on but all in all a shit fight when marriages go South!you can't sit in a corner as the world keeps spinning!maybe a little of its axis for me and a few others on here!they are feeling the pain I am but maybe worse with kids involved!sometimes it's really hard to smile but that will come!as Blue would say "let's move on lol......
And the leather is soft and subtle where it needs and stiffer in contact areas!hey I just laughed at the elbow sliders!the only way the be ground down is with a 6"grinder in my shed.....
:crackup:

Regardless, it looks well built - like a tank! Hopefully you wouldnt have to use them but if so, they look substantial! Besides, i stop thinking about what i look like the minute i swing a leg over anyway.

Reactions: peterd10r

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:crackup:

Regardless, it looks well built - like a tank! Hopefully you wouldnt have to use them but if so, they look substantial! Besides, i stop thinking about what i look like the minute i swing a leg over anyway.

Me too bro!you wouldn't believe I still get butterflies when I'm about to throw my leg over!as soon as I'm moving everything goes to full auto and the smile just gets bigger!I luv the feeling of nailing the throttle and the QS does its job!really these bikes are a weapon and must be given respect.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts